JibJab Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

Other14%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at JibJab

JibJab

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JibJab

Interview

I submitted my resume for this position and was contacted by HR. The initial phone screen was extremely positive and I really enjoyed our conversation and learning more about the company. Concluding the screen, the HR recruiter indicated she wanted to move forward with my candidacy and mentioned someone from the company would reach out to me to set up a phone screen with the VP then 1 to 2 days. On the third day, I received a rejection letter indicating the position was no longer open to remote. This completely contradicts what the job description indicated and my phone conversation with hr. 🧐 This reflects poor judgment and decision making. I've created job descriptions and one of the best practices is to never promise something that will never materialize. It's a bad candidate experience and makes one question the integrity of the company.👎

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current company?
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

JibJab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JibJab

Interview

Process was fairly simple, applied online and had a phone screening with the hiring manager. Was brought in a week later for an in-person interview with the team. Each interviewer was very pleasant and the position was something I was interested in. Unfortunately didn't receive an offer with a very vague rejection email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at JibJab (Marina del Rey, CA) in Jul 2017

Interview

Interview was fairly straightforward. Submitted my resume, and heard back within a few days. Interviewed at the Marina Del Rey office, and got the job offer in 3 or so business days.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about experience, skills, value added to the role, etc.

JibJab

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at JibJab in May 2017

Interview

In person interview with the customer service manager. Manager was very nice and explained a lot about the company and the job position. Gave a tour of the premises. They have a lot of perks, likes snacks, sodas, beer, video games, a ping pong table.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about different customer service experiences I had and how I handled them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JibJab (New York, NY) in Jan 2017

Interview

Classic with 3 steps and 3 appointments, with higher grade people... Really appreciated the fact that they gave me my chance. Will never forget that. Hope I have written more than 30 words now. If not this would be a shame.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JibJab

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JibJab

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview after being introduced by a recruiter. However, the interviewer had a heavy accent and was on speakerphone (despite being alone, as far as I could tell). It was very difficult to understand and respond to his questions. Someone in charge there should rethink the screening process.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JibJab (Santa Monica, CA) in Feb 2013

Interview

The people at JibJab were friendly and accommodating. Interview questions were moderately difficult. They also asked several brain teasers as well, including the rope burning problem. Overall a positive experience, although they did not mention when they would get back to me at the end of the interview. I sent an email after the interview thanking them and received a reply two weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • Linked list question, find certain element in list, one pass only.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JibJab (Savannah, GA) in May 2011

Interview

Many of the art production illustrators, designers, and animators at JibJab are first hires right out of college. I was no different. This simply means that you're interview process is probably through that of a JibJab visit to your art college during a career fair or portfolio review event. That's how I got hired. Of course you have to have a strong portfolio, that goes without saying, but JibJab also likes to take the time to get to know the person behind the artwork - they really value the person as much as the skill/talent, and aren't afraid to invest in someone they think has potential and the right attitude even if they don't have the most mind-blowing work.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be interested in learning to use software that differs from that which your school emphasizes?
RSS Feed</>Embed