Jigsaw London Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jigsaw London

2.1

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jigsaw London (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Really unique. More of a conversation that a grill session. Phone interview with HQ then in person interview with Area Manager. Offered job after reference check one week later.

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique in your field?
      Describe a tough situation that you were able to solve?
      What is the most important thing about being a manager?   Answer Question

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covent Garden, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jigsaw London (Covent Garden, England (UK)).

Interview

Had a 25minute interview in staff room then after had a 15min creative exercise. I was asked to create 2 outfits for an event and then they asked me why I chose those items.

Interview Questions

• How would you define customer service?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe to me a time when you experienced a problem and how you went about solving it?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jigsaw London (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

build an outfit and 30 minutes conversation talking about competitors, fashion trends.
    they will ask you about your previous experience and how you could relate your experience within the company that you have applied.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jigsaw London (London, England (UK)).

Interview

30 minutes with Store Manager, it was very informal. Was conducted in the staff room. Basic questions about fashion knowledge and awareness. Was to give examples of team work, health and safety, good customer service and KPI.

Also had to demonstrate my sales performance (did a customer role play) and achievements in the last six months. How to do added sales and be customers' best friend.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience.
      Fashion trends.
      Sales achievements.
      Examples of good customer service.
      Health and Safety procedure.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Submit CV online and received a call from the store manager one week later and had the interview the next week. The process was pretty simple and straightforward. Interview day was asked to choose a selection of outfits.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jigsaw London in December 2012.

Interview

Casual and brief. I was asked to collect several items off the shop floor to compile an outfit for a theoretical client. I had to explain my decision in the interview. I was asked about current trends and to try and sell an item to the interviewer.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jigsaw London (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

I got phone call from the store after 2 days I dropped my CV in. Interviev process is really basic, you sit down with store manager 1 to 1, he will ask realy basic interview questions for excample what you know about the company? Do you know what are the typical customers? Why do you want to work for this brand? Then will ask you to build 2 outfits, for different age ladies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can't realy negotiate for anything more than manager is alowed to give

Senior Human Resources Operations Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jigsaw London (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Recruitment agency put my cv forward - was invited to a first interview where I met with Jigsaw's recruiter and hiring manager - had interview questions and a test. Then was invited back for a second interview with another person in HR and had second test.

MS Dynamics NAV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kew, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jigsaw London (Kew, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was hired through a 3rd party recruiter, I had a first Skype interview that went alright, so they wanted a face-to-face one, which happened alright too, then I have been notified only a couple of days later that I was hired

Interview Questions

• What is your experience on this software? Which versions have you used? What have you done on them?   Answer Question

Customer Service Assissstant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jigsaw London (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I firstly spoke to the manager over the phone and she asked a few questions just about myself then she invited me in in for a one to one interview in the back of their shop