Jimmy Choo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.5

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jimmy Choo (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interviewer seemed very impressed with my current background, and asked relevant questions of how well I've known about the company. In addition, I was given a tour of the company's showroom, and you did not need to bring your own laptop to do assignments. I was also given the opportunity to ask about publications the company works closely with the most.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jimmy Choo.

Interview

The process took bout a week. I interviewed with an HR manager over Skype. The interview was pretty easy and simple. It was sometimes hard to understand her accent but she was very nice about repeating herself. The overall process was very easy and low stress.

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy Choo (New York, NY).

Interview

Emailed back and forth and then scheduled an interview. The interview was very relaxed and conducted by the executive assistant. She asked very simple and easy questions, nothing out of the ordinary

Finance/Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy Choo (New York, NY).

Interview

2 short interviews where I was asked very general questions about my work experience and background; I did not get a good feeling about the manager or the company as a whole, and left feeling unsure about the position. In addition, I noticed the staff seemed stressed out and unfriendly.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy Choo (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Wonderful. I spoke directly with the store manager who immediately scheduled an interview for me with the VP of stores. She was wonderful. It was more of a get to know you session more than a formal interview. The "interview" was about 50 minutes long and I once it was over and I left, I received an email 30 minutes later with the application to fill out. 3 weeks later I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How has working in the luxury market helped/not helped your career?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them the absolute minimum I would accept and I gave them a highball number that I wanted. They met me in the middle of both and I accepted.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy Choo (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online-The head of HR emailed me about scheduling an interview 2 weeks out because person that would be interviewing me travels a lot.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. the only difficulty was feeling rushed because employee seemed very overwhelmed with workload and wanted to go back to work.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jimmy Choo (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I had a few interviews with the company, most were face to face. Most of the questions were base on my knowledge of the business and what I could do to help drive help drive the business. Other questions were about the mall and the customer base and how i planned to keep these clients coming back, and how I was going to develop new clients.

Interview Questions

• How will you grow this business   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy Choo (Miami, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency to whom I had contacted with my resume in response to a Craigslist ad. He asked me a couple of questions and then told me he would forward my information to his client and call me back. I called back a week later having not heard anything at which point recruiter called me back and the interview was scheduled for the next business day.
    Interview was one on one with the store manager who was very informative and went through my resume with me step by step which I thought was great because I was able to communicate my best attributes, skills, and successes!
    We went through the corporate culture of the store, the general dynamic with the other sales people, and much much more! I hope to hear back from them as I am def. interested in working for this company and I recommend exploring this opportunity should you have the chance to! As far as the interview goes, it is definitely professional and informative but also comfortable. Does not put you on the spot and is conducive to a very informed assessment of the applicant!

Interview Questions

• Do you have the following to come into this position with an existing clientele?   1 Answer

E-commerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy Choo (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

First stage was a telephone interview with HR which was very straight forward. The second stage was 1:1 with manager and director.

1:1 interview was a disaster, felt like I was being interrogated and some questions were rather inappropriate. Manager was very passive and didn't ask many questions but the director was far too harsh, immediately sensed there'd be a negative working environment.

Accounts Assistant for Their Finance Partner LLX GBS ( Temp ) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jimmy Choo (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

They are true hypocrits. Two interviewers. The Finance manager was regularly checking on her phone during the interview process. They tried to be friendly and even humorous on occasion, but they didn't give me the job, simply because they thought I wouldn't "fit in" with the team. I tried my best, answered all questions and showed tremendous enthusiasm. I don't know what they want, but whatever it is, they don't say it. They keep it for themselves, especially because they give you the impression that they want you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your whole career.
      Have you ever worked in shared service centers before?
      Can you cope under time pressure ?
      Answer Question