Joe's Jeans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Joe's Jeans Interview Questions

2.6

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Joe's Jeans.

Interview

Typical retail interview. I was actually referred from my current manager at the time to apply and was recommended for that position. It was a quick 15 minute interview and was basically hired on the spot. They asked about the typical questions on what are my strengths and weaknesses, a time when I had to deal with a terrible customer, and so on. It was very straight forward. The interview process wasn't "fluffed".

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Joe's Jeans (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

interview with upper management. Brought into the back and sat in the sales associate break area. Got to the store location earlier and took a look at the product before hand. Spoke with other sales associates about their day prior to the interview. How would you drive sales? What would you do to engage a potential customer?

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Joes Jeans?
      What would you do to drive sales?
      How would you engage a potential client into trying on a pair of jeans?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joe's Jeans (Leesburg, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was extremely unprofessional. I walked in, walked up to the the register where they were standing and they asked me how I like my jeans to fit. They did not take me to the back and sit down with me, they even joked around on whether or not their questions were even appropriate to ask.. same day I get the call and they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you have retail experience, ask for more than what they offer you. If not, expect very low pay.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Joe's Jeans (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very chill and relaxed. We talked about all the jobs I worked at and why I wanted to leave. And what kind od bonus did my past job offer and soon could I start

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job   1 Answer

Interview

Submit resume to hr as per an internet ad for a position, phone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted original conditions of employment.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Joe's Jeans (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

It took them two weeks to call me back and I had three separate interviews. All three interviews were in the same week and one week after my last interview I got a phone call with a job offer. Everyone was so helpful and patient with me when learning the denimology.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any knowledge in the premium denim industry?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Joe's Jeans in June 2013.

Interview

Product knowledge never came up. Most questions were behavioral in nature. Know how to deal with conflict, motivate lackadaisical employees, and explain when you were most challenged in your current or former position.

Interview Questions

• What would I do to drive sales at our location?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. My hourly wage discussion was mediated through my store manager and district manager.

Full Time Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Joe's Jeans (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

I got interviewed at a job fair it wasn't much of an interview just really spoke to the recruiter and answered specific question for the job. got an offer within the next couple days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very hard to negotiate and actually get what you would of liked

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Joe's Jeans in June 2010.

Interview

A long and demanding process with multiple interviews, which included phone and one on one experiences. It took approximately 20+ days to get the offer... The interviewer was very friendly, positive, and knowledgable about the denim industry.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan to build the business from the ground up? How do you plan to build clientele for this particular location?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a salary and tried to negotiate, but the offer was not negotiable.