John Galt Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at John Galt Solutions (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Started out with a phone interview with CEO Annemarie Omroad.
    Second round interview in the office with Annmarie, Chicago Office Manager, and a Consultant to review my resume and discuss position more in depth.
    Third round interview I gave a presentation on their software. Be prepared for the unexpected. If you were a quarterback running this meeting then they are going to flush you out of the pocket and see how you react. I studied the software well so I was able to rely on that... for everything else above my head I was humble and relied upon some of my past experience in meetings to get through it as painlessly as possible. (Good luck if you made it that far!)

**Note** I turned down my offer because I had something else in the pipeline that was a huge opportunity. I'd highly recommend this position to anyone with an Inside Sales or Operations background (especially if you want experience working with SaaS. The CEO Annmarie is brilliant but also extremely kind and down-to-earth. She has surrounded herself with likeminded individuals as well. The Office Manager, Sales Manager, and Consultants are more than willing to help. Pay is right up there with big boys but you might find that this position will give you much quicker exposure to working with C-level employees and you most definitely will not be considered a number.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at John Galt Solutions (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Un professional and no clear interview process. Wanted to know more about the current company than my skill set. Had me wait for over 30 mins. Then stuck me a converted closet to take a online problem solving test.

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Galt Solutions.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, the process took 2 months. Phone interview with Office Manager and then Hiring Manager. Went in to the office for in person interview. They had me take a personality test which was strange. The office is very small, basically one room, with less than 10 employees. After the in person interview they called several weeks later to ask me to come back and meet the CEO. At that point I had accepted a position elsewhere.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Galt Solutions (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was great, I got to meet some team members and senior management. There is a personality/skill test which is common these days, they want to ensure you are a good fit for the role and the culture.

Interview Questions

• What will people say about you when you leave the room?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about an occasion when you delighted a customer?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guayaquil (Ecuador)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Galt Solutions (Guayaquil (Ecuador)) in March 2010.

Interview

Online publishing of the opportunity, call interview, personal interview with the manager, group interview with the development or QA group, technical exam. The job seeker should share his experience or knowledge working with Microsoft .NET, certification are a plus.

Interview Questions

• Write palindrome or some other basic algorithm using recursive methods
      Write a small app using SQL and c#   Answer Question