Johnny Rockets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnny Rockets

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Johnny Rockets.

Interview

For me it wasn't o much of an interview since it was a promotion. But I was present in a lot of the interviews the GM did. If you have the experience to work in a fast-paced fast food restaurant, then you'll likely get hired. The minimum amount of training that has to be given is best.

Interview Questions

• If i was willing to work long hours, an average of 10-12hrs per shift.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnny Rockets (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I sat down with the manager who had just come back from leave , she checked to make sure I had serving experience and asked me why I wanted to work there. She hired me within 7 minutes because she liked my personality.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Johnny rockets ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnny Rockets (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was very easy. I just met with the manager at the time. She was very friendly and she hired me on the spot. The next day I came in and met with another manager and he trained me for about an hour. The next day I had to take a test regarding the menu. Once I passed the test, I was trained for 3 days and started working on my own.

Any Job Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnny Rockets.

Interview

Applied on line for one of the HQ position. The hiring manager emailed me and scheduled an interview in person. A week after, I received an invitation to meet with the 3 other directors. I was extended an offer 1 1/2 weeks after the final interview. The hiring manager wanted me to review, sign and send back the offer within 48 hours. I asked if I can extend my offer a little longer because I have questions on the offer package and would like to get some clarification.

In the offer letter, they didn't provide me the percentage of 401K the company is willing to match. I don't know when my health insurance will kick in and how much the company will contributed to my health insurance. Instead of allowing me to ask questions about my benefit. The hiring manager told me they are going to retract the offer because they need someone who is available to work now... ( I emailed them within 1 day since they sent me the offer)

Interview Questions

How can you sign something when you don't know what you are signing while the employer refused to provide you with clarification?! I think Johnny Rocket need to hire a professional HR team to do their hiring.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnny Rockets (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through an outside source, recieved a call from the GM and set up an interview. I was offered a position on the spot, and started training a week after.

Anonymous Employee in West Nyack, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Johnny Rockets (West Nyack, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager sat down with me and asked me a few questions about why I should work there. We sat down at the table and the overall interview only took about 10 minutes. After that, the manager offered me the job and gave me dates for my training and what I needed to wear.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Johnny Rockets specifically   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnny Rockets (Glendale, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very fast paced and nice, the lady who did it seemed very nice, and made me feel like I was needed. I felt very respected. She asked me very nicely about everything

Interview Questions

• So do you have any previous experience?   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnny Rockets (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I came into the interview with a recommendation of a former employee. The process was very straightforward and only a few questions were asked. I was briefly asked about my previous employment, then about my education, and then about any other work experience that might be valuable. The entire process took less than 10 minutes and I was hired immediately. Once the owner agreed to give me a shift I had to fill out dozens of legal documents. It probably took longer than the actual interview.

Hostess Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was simple and effective. I had a first interview with the owner of the restaurant, and I was invited back for a second interview and at the end I was offered the job. During the interview, the manager and owner asked questions to get to know us better.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnny Rockets (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked into the store and asked if they were hiring. I was given an application, asked a few basic questions and then told that I would be contacted next week. I was called the next day instead, went to the location specified, filled out more papers, told what I needed as a uniform, and told to contact the manager when I had the uniform.

Interview Questions

• What are you getting the job for?   1 Answer