Juicy Couture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

Started off the interview process with a phone interview with HR and then an in person meeting with HR, Director and VP of the department. Overall the people were friendly and the process was low pressure.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your previous experience translates to this position?   Answer Question

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (Braintree, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

I arrived about 5 minutes before the interview was to start, and had to wait about 15 minutes for the manager. Although the store didn't appear too busy, I assumed she had pressing issues to handle in the back. I was surprised at the interviewing manager's appearance. Her hair was literally multi-colored, and she had a ton of tattoos. She was also not dressed as well as I expected to be representing a very stylish brand.

Interview Questions

• Although I expected to be asked about my strengths and weaknesses, I didn't expect to describe three of each in detail.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Juicy Couture.

Interview

applied online, interviewed with Store Manager then a few days later interview with District Manager, then got an offer and accepted

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating they gave me what i asked for

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with an area manager, the District Manager and Store manager. It was an intense series of questions about business practices that will lead to increased sales. At the time the company was struggling and they out a lot of pressure in managers to turn it around. However the message was that I was very lucky to be considered for a job.

Interview Questions

• How I was going to make the store more successful when it wasn't doing well   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

It was quick because they were in need of management immediately. I spoke with a store manager from another store in person and the regional manager over the phone before being hired. The interview were much like any other retail interview I had had before or since. While Juicy Couture had a very specific training process, the interview process was more relaxed and about getting to know the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• What is your retail experience?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Easy interview out in 10 mins. The hire managers were extremely nice and open. The offered me the job in about a day or two after interview. I would recommend this job to anyone that loves fashion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just say how you really feel and realx and you should do fine.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I go to interview with the manager, and I got a call back from the previous manager and got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The questions the manger asked were where I have worked and for how long.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (Elizabeth, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

So my interview was pretty easy well for me atleast. Anyways I walked in and asked for an application and ofcourse asked if they were hiring and talked to the manager and introduced myself. The manager was really nice and professional. I am very bubbly and have about 3 years of experience in retail So i knew my way around the mall. I am a female 19 years old by the way. Anyhow she shook my hand and told me to fill it out and needed atleast 2 profesional references. I brought my application right away and thanked her for her time. She gave me a on the spot interview and set me up for the next day. The girl that interviewed me was a supervisor and she was great and so easy to talk to as well i shared my past experience and told her about myself. We talked about fashion and honestly it was like talking to one of my girlfriends. Ofcourse i kept it profesional and gave her examples and answered them with honesty. Well when we finished she told me they would call me back that monday which was after the weekend since my interview was on a friday. It took only took 2 days saturday and sunday and i recieve a call and they offered me a position. I was happy i love this company great place to work! (Jersey Gardens Mall ) btw

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The Salary can be negotionable depending on who hires you but i negotiated.

Management Interview

Interview

Work history and experience, of course. Why you would want to work at Juicy. It's always good to know a little about the companies history. They'll probably ask you questions about where you see yourself in the company in a certain course/amount of time. Over all there is nothing you haven't been asked before or asked yourself considering its a management position.

Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

My interview experience was very pleasant. They were happy with my past experience so I got the job straight away. Employees are always coming and going but I have worked here for 5 years and have been happy. I hope to stay for a few more years. I am fortunate to be able to say that over the years, management has improved.