Juicy Couture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Juicy Couture Interview Questions

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Juicy Couture.

Interview

Girls were very snotty and rude to me when I went in to interview. I knew that being in Beverly Hills it might be like that but it was still unfortunate.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (New York, NY).

Interview

I has one phone interview and one day long interview with the Art Director, Creative Director, and Vice President of Creative.The interview was casual and easy. The team was friendly and easy to get along with. Not a high-pressure interview. Be prepared. Bring several copies of your resume and portfolio and you will be fine. Have a positive attitude.

Pre-production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arleta, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (Arleta, CA).

Interview

The interview was held in the corporate office. I was on time and did not wait long to be seen. The interviewer introduced herself and went over the positions requirements along with briefly discussing the corporate benefits. The interviewer asked about each job listed in my resume and I discussed the responsibilities of each job and how they would help me with meeting the needs of the open position.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do the job?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Juicy Couture.

Interview

Interview was one on one with the store manager. The manager asked me a few questions about my previous work history but she mainly wanted to know the reason why I wanted to work for the company itself. The whole interview probably took less then 20 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juicy Couture.

Interview

I remember Angela & Linda interviewed me they were great! Asked straight forward questions and gave them
    Straight forward answers. They did inform me about Juicy Couture shutting down and they had no clue when. After the interview was over with, the next day, Angela gave me a call about the job and I was hired. It was a fast process. I got to work the following week.

Interview Questions

Interview

Walked in with business attire, was desperate for a job. Needed to generate some kind of cash flow and re-establish myself in the working field, primarily sales. Worked in the JC Outlet, it was a pretty heavy traffic flow for an unusually dislocated located for a outlet gallery in general. Did a good amount of work, helped turn a average store into an overproducing one.

Interview Questions

• Do you think your perfect?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary wasn't really a concern for me, just need a start point, something to bide time, please my employees weren't all the bad to look at for several hours at a time, ha.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I got interviewed a week after applying. I got a call to go in for an interview, went through 2 interviews on the same day. The process took about 3 days. I was a asked basic questions such as about my last job and also my skills. I got hired and of course I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I expected weakness and strength question, but there wasn't any.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

I was asked a a few questions then hired about 10 day later. I accepted

Management Interview

Interview

Work history and experience, of course. Why you would want to work at Juicy. It's always good to know a little about the companies history. They'll probably ask you questions about where you see yourself in the company in a certain course/amount of time. Over all there is nothing you haven't been asked before or asked yourself considering its a management position.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question, just know your stuff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (Glendale, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Super simple, typical retail questions about customer service and store standards. Manager interviewed me and then offered me the job a couple days later. Overall process took about a week at most. I came in for paperwork a couple days after took about half an hour to an hour then I began working the following week. Overall, I was very satisfied with the process and enjoyed working there.