July Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

3.2

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at July Systems (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interviews, followed by in person interview at their office.

Interview Questions

• What advantage does July Systems platform and technology have over its competitors?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer (IOS) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at July Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

My interview was scheduled at 12:30pm, I reached around 12:20pm. Security handed over an application form to fill up. It has around 8-10 pages which had inputs for data ranging from My religion info to my bikes.. My School to College etc. I was asked to sit inside a room while filling the form. A guy suddenly entered the room and he started staring at me as if why I even came for interview to which I went through a consultancy. (It took around 3 hours for me to reach). His staring made me follow Newtons 3rd law. With some intensity I asked him what? He asked me to give me my CV. I gave it to him. I was the first and may be the only guy who was interviewed that day. Coz I was the first to enter in the register. I'm sure as he was mentioned as my contact person he should have some prior information of my Visit. (Even though I'm a 4+ applied for SSE). And then he asked me to show the call letter, which I showed in my Phone. With some weird attitude he asked me I need a print out of this not just soft copy. Now he crossed his limits of arrogance and attitude. I took my CV back and told him to I'm not interested in attending the interview (My mood was spoiled completely, I went for a Technical interview which I feel need some calm mind). I took the application form that was filling up and teared it as I entered so may personal Information. And handed it over to the HR, and walked away.

How will I come to know if he don't even formally say Hi or Wish something that I'm from HR?.

Later after leaving, I called the reception to connect to his(HR's) Manager. Security told he don't have any manager as if he own the company? It wasted my whole day. I went for interview as one of my senior gave a very good review of the company. Before interview only if someone has this attitude how can someone feel like attending interview?

Even though I checked Glassdor review which was very good, my experience here was quite annoyed.

Just because of that stupid guy I don't want to blame all. But I want someone should never go through such experiences.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at July Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

first technical interview on Android. interviewer asked on all areas of android.
    second round was also technical .he asked question on Android about 80% of question's i have answered well.After HR told me wait for next round. Then h came after 10 minutes and told we can not proceed with your profile you can leave for day.I don't know what happened inside.

Interview Questions

• what is significant of version code and version name in AndroidManifest.xml?
      where to define sqlite DB version in app?
      1 Answer

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at July Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

For me I have attended 3 Rounds of Interview here
    1. Technical / Skill Based Round (Need to give a Intro about your self and they will test your technical stuffs)
    2.Skill based / Manager Round (it will help / and the questions will from the product that they have developer)
    3.HR Round (Typical HR Round)

Interview Questions

• tell me about your future goals , without hiding anything ?

What is Interaction Design ?

Difference between UX/UI ?

what is the Major Play of an UX Er ?

How Interaction Designer Need to Work?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary , Joining Date

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at July Systems.

Interview

First round was android. Questions on Android studio. Builds. Various devices. Screen size. Fragments. Second round was core Java. Deep concepts between abstract classes n interfaces. Some program writing. Java round went on till one Hour. Expects sever side Knowledge.

Interview Questions

• life cycle of Activity, fragments, screen orientation, build numbers. debugging, XML parsing, JSON, rest API, camera   Answer Question
    • core Java fundamentals, program on matrix, sorting, merge sort.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at July Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There was 2 technical round, and HR round. The first round interview went more than 1 hour, which difficulty level is average. Second round is manager round. Which is also went around 1 hour and difficulty level is average. And finally HR round, which is just the salary and notice period part.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at July Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There will be a written test, followed by an techinical and managerial round.
    Questions were tough, the wrost part is they expect the implementation of Hashmap and sudoku logic with UI and these kind of 5 questions to be completed all together in 15 to 20 min.

Interview Questions

• HashMap Implementation
      Sudoku implementation with responsive UI
      program on stocks updates
      Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at July Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The Interview with July systems took for 2 days. On first day i gone through the technical round , where they asked on java such as write program to print 1's in diagonal shape etc and they asked me on http get post methods . Past work experiance in manager round the next day. It was easy one.

Interview Questions

• Write program to print 1's diagonaly?
      2 Answers
    • What is HTTP GET POST methods?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at July Systems in July 2011.

Interview

It was a scheduled interview. Still the interviewer didn't have the idea about the profile called for the interview. Just because it was scheduled, the interviewer asked series of question with no intention of getting answers.

Lesson :Discuss thoroughly the JD and if possible have a telephonic round first to clearly understand the requirements at both ends.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at July Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial opportunity discussion, profile fitment evaluation, Final Rounds with higher management

Interview Questions

• how to monetize july offerings?   1 Answer