Jumeirah Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.8

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jumeirah (New York, NY) in October 2008.

Interview

It was an international intracompany transfer. The position was open online, a manager knew me and referred me. I received a phone call for an interview. It was pleasant and not intimidating, probably because the manager who I was talking to, knew the person that referred me and completely trusted her.
    It was more to gauge my personality and if I fitted in the team, in this particular case.
    It took a little over a week to get the process started, and a few months with visa etc for me to come to the US. The impression I had from the interviewer and future manager was that I was in good hands. Everything I had hoped for to get with Jumeirah, I got fairly easily. This includes being promoted 5 times in 8 years of service.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jumeirah (New Delhi (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online on their career site, got a call from HR to fix interview with the OPs Manager. Ha a telephonic interview with him (approx) 1 hour. Later had a telephonic interview with the Director

Interview Questions

• Explain previous roles.
      Situation based questions on People Management
      Past experiences   1 Answer

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2016.

Interview

5 - Steps ( 1 day )

- swimming skills test ( moderate ) so be prepared at least practice ur skills 1 time before interview day.

- English written test ( very easy )

- individual interview with hr executive ( easy )

- Eye sight test ( easy )

- Group interview ( Hard ) so be prepared for some questions like :::

. tell us about urself ?
    . why do u want to join wild wadi ?
    . do u like fun ?

" the key is to be confident all the time , dont panic "
    ( give easy , simple , good , prcise and short answers , dont tell ur stories )

Interview Questions

• . tell us about urself ?
      . why do u want to join wild wadi ?
      . do u like fun ?   1 Answer

Strategy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2015.

Interview

Fist 1to1 interview with basic questions like who you are, what is your background, where have you succeed, describe crisis that you handled. After that 4 hours group exercise with group discussions about the industry and its future, data analysis from customer reviews, individual presentation from your findings from data as well personality tests. Last interview was with HR and manager of strategy. Questions were most of how would you deal with that situation kind of questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the situation when you handled crisis.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2015.

Interview

Met the interviewer. Introduced each other. Interview questions. The interviewer briefed about the company and the offer they were giving. I then asked a few questions too and thanked the him for his time. Then he informed me HR will be in contact with me soon.

Interview Questions

• How long will it take me to join them if they hired me?   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2015.

Interview

i applied thru online and they called me after few weeks and asking for the interview date then interview is done then again english assesment test then hr interview after few days got the offer letter and after two weeks got the contract letter.

Interview Questions

• when you give a wow service to the guest? please explain the situation   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Male (Maldives)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Male (Maldives)) in April 2015.

Interview

Process was very simple and easy to go through. The question asked were relevant and I was given enough time to answer. The interviewer was interested in my experiences in the industry rather than just the theoretical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join resort after working in a business hotel   1 Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Was fairly straightforward. I was referred by an employee, and had worked with them before. 3 Interviews, Hiring manager, Human Resources and General Manager, all on the same week. 2 weeks later, i was informed I made it. Then negotiations for perks and benefits. There was a significant wait time for visa processing as its quite a complicated task.

Interview Questions

• BBI Type questions- Describe a situation where you dealt with a difficult colleague in front of customer and how did you handle it. what was the follow up.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and efficient, Clear cut boundaries set for negotiations

Manager Interview

Interview

Apply on careers section in jumeirah.com. Network with managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your boss would speak about your performance in your current workplace   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in September 2013.

Interview

Extensive interview process. Very focused on whether the future employee can work within a team and whether that future employee is capable of maintaining and abiding by the company culture, mission and vision. It was not a slow process at all, if anything it was quite fast paced and was not tedious.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer