Jumeirah Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jumeirah Interview Questions

2.7

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jumeirah (New York, NY) in October 2008.

Interview

It was an international intracompany transfer. The position was open online, a manager knew me and referred me. I received a phone call for an interview. It was pleasant and not intimidating, probably because the manager who I was talking to, knew the person that referred me and completely trusted her.
    It was more to gauge my personality and if I fitted in the team, in this particular case.
    It took a little over a week to get the process started, and a few months with visa etc for me to come to the US. The impression I had from the interviewer and future manager was that I was in good hands. Everything I had hoped for to get with Jumeirah, I got fairly easily. This includes being promoted 5 times in 8 years of service.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jumeirah.

Interview

Company sent to HR reps to university for interviews. Great recruitment video and marketing PR, bubbly and enthusiastic presentation. The alarm bells should have started ringing when 100% of those interviewed got offered jobs....sort of defeats the purpose of them coming all the way to europe

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Butler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jumeirah (New Delhi (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very quick very easy and very well explained. Time is different but you can arrange a new schedule. They send documents every week. About my previous jobs experience, what were my salary and proyects for future.

Interview Questions

• About my previous jobs experience, what were my salary and proyects for future.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2015.

Interview

Met the interviewer. Introduced each other. Interview questions. The interviewer briefed about the company and the offer they were giving. I then asked a few questions too and thanked the him for his time. Then he informed me HR will be in contact with me soon.

Interview Questions

• How long will it take me to join them if they hired me?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

was hired from india, hiring took really long. interview was more of a personal then technical

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in September 2013.

Interview

Extensive interview process. Very focused on whether the future employee can work within a team and whether that future employee is capable of maintaining and abiding by the company culture, mission and vision. It was not a slow process at all, if anything it was quite fast paced and was not tedious.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Strategy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2015.

Interview

Fist 1to1 interview with basic questions like who you are, what is your background, where have you succeed, describe crisis that you handled. After that 4 hours group exercise with group discussions about the industry and its future, data analysis from customer reviews, individual presentation from your findings from data as well personality tests. Last interview was with HR and manager of strategy. Questions were most of how would you deal with that situation kind of questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the situation when you handled crisis.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2008.

Interview

The hiring process starts with the invitation from the company through a call and setting of interview date, Actual interview starts with Human resource Manager through getting the personal information ( on something about yourself, your education,family and relationship), job experience (your previous job experiences and how you deal with it , the salary you had, and then knowledge about the position they are offering(your outlook and how you will deal with the people, expectations). Second interview if to the Department head/manager which is final since you will not be able to get the second if you did not passed the initial interview, the interview is all about knowledge of which position are applying for, how to handle people and to deal with it, flexibility on time. Handling right customer service. Interview end with offer and schedule date of signing an job offer and contract but wasn't formalized since they did not call.

My advice is that never rely on schedule which they offer, they might forget or they cant say anything during the time of interview so they promised but it is not written.

Interview Questions

• how do you cope up with stress on a toxic working environment?   Answer Question
    • how do you handle customer complaining not related on business you are handling?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jumeirah in November 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by the HR via mail and then I received a phone call from the Front Office Manager. It was explained to me the role. The phone call lasts approximately 30 mins.

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jumeirah (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2010.

Interview

Got the job through referral and recommendation of a present employee.
    No direct interview
    Simply a process of filling out an application form and having my references checked.
    Human resources were fast to employ me, and dealt with visas swiftly.
    Warmly received and welcomed on arrival.

Negotiation

No negotiation