Justifacts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Justifacts

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Murrysville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justifacts (Murrysville, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through indeed and was contacted by a recruiter via email to fill out an online application. Then I received a phone call and was invited for an interview. They will bring you in and have you fill out an application in person. Additionally, they make you give a sample of writing and review a couple of sentences or paragraphs for grammar/ spelling/ punctuation mistakes. Then someone from HR sat down and asked routine questions about my recent/ relevant experience, strengths, what I was looking for. I think I interviewed on a Friday and was offered the job by Monday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrysville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justifacts (Murrysville, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I went in for the interview. He asked me your basic interview questions. Nothing that was hard to answer. Then I had to write a paragraph on why background checks are important. I think they do that just to see your writing skills, grammar and punctuation because allot of that is used in the verification process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past job experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Murrysville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Justifacts (Murrysville, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I came in, was welcomed warmly and it felt like talking to a an old friend. Michelle was wonderful and we hit it off immediatley. There are big company perks, with a small company environment.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with an angry individual?   1 Answer