KCI Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

1. Featured Interview

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KCI Wireless (Harlingen, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with a local District Manager and had a follow-up phone interview with Area Sales Manager with in 7 days. The HR representative then sent me an e-mail link form my background check. Once that cleared I started with on on-boarding orientation and expectations for Training.

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KCI Wireless (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was completed in two interviews. First interview was solo with the hiring manager, second interview was panel interview. First was information gathering & learning about my work style & work philosophy.

Interview Questions

• Questions were specific to the role & designed to uncover level of exposure/understanding to various programs.   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KCI Wireless (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a 2 interview process, very smooth, and professional. It took a couple weeks to get an answer. The owner served water to potential candidates. Best part is dealing directly with the owner of the company.

Interview Questions

• Past experience dealing with multi units   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KCI Wireless (McAllen, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

2 interviews very complex questions and making sure they have the right person for the job, also it's not easy just to hire a manager they need to have some sort of training of what they are hiring for that's why I like the company because they hire within

Interview Questions

• How you floor coach and make the other reps pitch a line or acc   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KCI Wireless (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The entire interview experience was inviting and the Retail Sales Director connected with me and really created an environment for me to feel comfortable and have an open discussion about my qualifications and about KCI.

Interview Questions

• How do you connect to a partner and retail store that both demonstrate disengagement which is negatively impacting performance results?   Answer Question