KDDI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

3.2

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KDDI (New York, NY).

Interview

My initial interview was with the HR staff, followed by the senior manager of the department. I was asked about my technical experience with IT, as well as the reason and curiosity for pursuing the position. The third interview was with the vice president of the company, and I was asked about what made me feel most enthusiastic and excited.

Interview Questions

• I said I wanted to help bridge the US and Japanese staff members abroad, and was then asked how I would go about implementing this improvement in communication.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KDDI.

Interview

Resume screening, interview with HR, interview with management

Vikas_Asingh Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KDDI (Wichita, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

those who came then i am asking a question

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i dont know

Network Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KDDI (Torrance, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

3 people I had an interview at a time. It was a face-to-face interview once and the others are on the phone. They don't go hard on you but they will ask if you have any technical skill or background.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KDDI (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy, Technical multiple choice questions and then HR. Mostly CCNP level and Server related questions. Easy answers questions by directors and managers mostly about your experience and work you do followed by test of multiple choice questions.

ITOC ROLE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KDDI (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

1 was technical round had test on cicso and servers
    2 was personality test

In technical
    STP vlans ACLs and routing ospf eigrp bgp vpnvs ipsec were asked.

Also a written test on CCNA with 20 questions and servers multiple choice test.

Server Engineer Or Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KDDI (New Delhi (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Was shortlisted by HR Consultant for Assistant Manager position (Engineering) and first round taken by Japanese Staff (Technical) and was given Scenario based questions and group discussion round. Later finally management taken another round for final discussion and asked to negotiate salary

Interview Questions

• Profile, Why you are leaving current job   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KDDI (London, England (UK)) in March 2008.

Interview

Initially started with Telephone Interview. Lasted for almost 20 minutes. The line manager is more interested on the Technical issues rather than Functional. After a few hours, received a call from 1:1 interview with the management and with HR on the same day. The management is very friendly and the interview was excellent.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are 10Base2, 10Base5 and 10BaseT Ethernet LANs   1 Answer
    • Explain silly window syndrome   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KDDI in January 2007.

Interview

No technical questions, only personality and talking only.