KI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KI Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KI (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

1. Phone Interview with HR
    2. In Person Interview with Regional Inside Sales managers
    3. Personality test
    4. Mock phone interview - follow up with presentation
    5. Meeting with National Integrated Sales Manager

Government Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KI (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Had dinner with a manager who proceeded to drink quite a bit, it was 2 for 1 happy hour. When I described sports I was involved in, he laughed uncontrollably at the notion of a woman being a black belt, he was literally crying. He then dropped me off and charged his breath mints to my hotel to my room so he could go home after drinking, most would realize incidentals are charged to the occupant. The next day, I had a behavioral interview with prior knowledge of specific spin selling techniques required, and a very stringent and awkward role play where you need to fish for the "right" information with the VP of sales. Obviously the position was vacant for years, and probably still is with this crew.

Interview Questions

• Various sales call scenarios with a silent, probably hung over sales manager observing.   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bonduel, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KI (Bonduel, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview, at the end was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I sat down with a Manager and Receptionist, then sat down with the HR team. Following, I was brought on a tour of the facility. The in person interview lasted over 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your current/former manager, what would he/she say is the most difficult thing about working with you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KI (Green Bay, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

It is a four step process: phone screening, in person interview with 4 other people, mock sales call with a presentation, and a final interview with the department manager. They were pretty slow at getting back to me. they asked some pretty intense, grilling questions and the interviews lasted awhile.

Interview Questions

• They will do a small mock call during your first in person interview.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KI.

Interview

Was called for a phone screen, set up a time to do so, then had the phone screen. I was then called for an in person interview and scheduled and made an interview and did an interview.

Interview Questions

• how you would handle an unexpected emergency question from an employee.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KI (Green Bay, WI) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview went well, typical questions. Face to face went well, again typical question. Second interview with the ISS manager was intense but well done to give you an idea of what you would be doing.

Interview Questions

• Are you completely comfortable cold calling?   1 Answer

Summer Factory Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KI (Green Bay, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

Online application, got a call for a in person interview. Interview took place in the HR part of the factory and was a 1 on 1 interview with the head of HR

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KI (San Francisco, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Recruiter, multiple phone interviews, (1) face to face. Very focused on deeming that the rep has the ability to be consultative sales person as well as the ability to close complex deals. Multiple steps. The district manager is generally who interviews and is whom you are accountable t. Distric manager was not in place when I interviewed. So I met with a another sales manager. -who left rather quickly after I was hired. Sales team is not stable.

Interview Questions

• If a sales meeting award was in progress and you were overlooked even IF youad exceeded the sales goal how would you feel ?   1 Answer
    • Q: Would I be able to travel for training on a regular basis ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was a three step process. I wish I had been more assertive in my scope of questions regarding benefits etc. KI as a good benefit program though.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KI (Green Bay, WI) in July 2010.

Interview

Overly thorough interview process that included the most unrealistic mock call EVER! You will be asked if you are willing to move into a field sales position. If you say no, you will not get the job. You will have to interview with 2-3 regional managers, along with HR. Be ready to answer generic HR questions along with questions about fictional customers.

Interview Questions

• If you were calling to sell furniture at a school, who wold you ask for? What if Ty were unavailable? How do you get past the gatekeeper?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always request two weeks of vacation to start.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KI (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was really awesome.Dont panic.The recruiter was good person he asked me basic of Mechanical.It was really nice.It took one day for the process.if u answer well u will get selected for the job.Try to tell what u know sincerely.Tell which subject u very well know.