KIE Square Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KIE Square Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at KIE Square Consulting

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KIE Square Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Poor hiring process. They will not update you about interview schedule, you have to call them or email them to remind about the process.

I don't recommend other to join this company. Just waste of time.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KIE Square Consulting (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2014.

Interview

Language Test
    HR Interview
    Technical Rounds 2
    Salary Discussion Round

The entire process was managed from India and Singapore. One Senior took a skype interview also from the US. One of the technical rounds was very difficult and domain specific.

Interview Questions

• Tool and Domain experience.
      Solutioning details from past   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KIE Square Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied through Job Portal and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at KIE Square Consulting in Jan 2013.

Interview Details Two rounds of telephonic interview.
    First round consist of Screening round is about your educational background and experience and subsequent rounds are all about technical skills that you have learnt in your experience . Analytical skills will be checked.

Than HR questions to discuss about salary .

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult project in your work life? and what kind of challenges you faced ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They negotiate but offer less .

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at KIE Square Consulting.

Interview

Multiple Telephonic interaction rounds
    HR Round followed by two technical rounds and then an HR round again
    First technical round seems to be aimed towards the technicalities regarding analytical tools and techniques while 2nd round is aimed more at the domain and analytical thinking. Final HR round is aimed at overall fit and adaptiveness.

Interview Questions

• Optimizing the facebook network size through linear programming.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KIE Square Consulting (New Delhi (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Several rounds of telephonic interview.
    First round consist of HR questions and subsequent rounds are all about technical skills that you might be possessing in your domain.
    Fundamental analytical skills will be checked.