KKCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KKCS

2.0

Senior Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KKCS (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for this job after seeing it on LinkedIn. The interview seemed very disorganized. The interviewer did not care whether I designed BART stations - and this was a job requirement. After I was interviewed, I was told the opening had been filled by someone with more experience. The problem is that the position was posted again a few days later. This firm definitely lies to candidates about their positions. Run away from this firm.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave California during the Great Recession?   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KKCS (Oakland, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Straightforward interview process, met with the principals we discussed the opportunities given their excellent growth rate. We talked about how I could contribute to the company and how I would see myself fitting into their organization. We talked about the existing projects/programs they are managing and their presence in the cm, pm, program management marketplace along with their excellent record of project delivery at Bart, rail transit, and in the institutional building markets.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment. I was pleasantly surprised how flexible the organization was given my recent experiences with large "whale sized" consulting firms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straightforward we discussed salary and benefits package. No drama!

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KKCS (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had a preliminary phone interview with the Human Resources Coordinator. During my first in-person interview, I met with the Human Resources Coordinator, Marketing Manager, and Director of Business Development. I had a second in-person interview where I also met the President & CEO along with the Senior Vice President.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a mistake that you made on the job, how did you correct the situation, and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question
    • Describe your current job duties and your daily responsibilities.   Answer Question

Accountant Assistant Interview

Interview

Nice secretary assigned me and give a brief informational interview before I see the Accountant. The accountant asked couple questions about how is my organization skills, and they would expect a long-term employment, so they asked me how long I would like to work here. She also explained the major responsibilities of this position.

Consultant - Construction Manager, LAUSD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KKCS (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

No interview - Consulting firm "rents" professionals out to contracted agencies. Customer conducted panel interviews and advised KKCS which candidates were qualified. KKCS does nothing to retain or support candidates during interview or employment

Interview Questions

• Employer did not interview - brokerage only   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it - no room to say or disagree with anything.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KKCS.

Interview

take 2 days taken for process , i take it as a fun ,ppr is not much difficult as compare to other,take it easy as nothing is difficult to achieve