KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

KLA Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 455 of over 455 interviews

Employee Referral13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

KLA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KLA

Interview

I went through 4 interviews, i emailed them multiple times asking for an update and after they dragged me along for a month after the interview they rejected me a

Interview Questions
  • How do you define success
    Answer Question

KLA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KLA

Interview

They originally gave me the incorrect time and I found myself waiting half and hour for the interview to start. They were also clearly not interested in me as a candidate from the very beginning, so it felt like they were just wasting my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KLA

Application

I interviewed at KLA

Interview

This was a technical exam, done remotely via Zoom. I had remote control over the interviewer's computer. Before the interview, I was told I could use any tool to solve the problems. However, in the interview, I was instructed to use a specific tool I had no knowledge of, because the interviewer had issues with their computer so other tools did not work, and fixing them would take too long. I asked if this was a tool they work with day-to-day and they replied no. The interviewer was keen to help me navigate this tool, but it took precious time from the interview. This was a frustrating experience as I wasn't ready for this, and made it feel as if the interviewer was not prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer presented me with a dataset. I had to extract data that matched a few requirements.

KLA

Application

I interviewed at KLA

Interview

First they will conduct Online assessment test. The next round will be HR interview for the shortlisted candidates. HR round is 3 to 4 rounds of face to face interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KLA

Application

I interviewed at KLA

Interview

The first round is good. I passed. However, I never get the chance for the second round. The manager was on vacation. After a couple of month, I received the second round interview with manager. The questions are ok.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KLA

Application

I interviewed at KLA

Interview

There are 2 interview process in overall . First is technical ,interview by a panel of 3 person, asking about technical details, working experience . Second one is with Director about culture, character and so on

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KLA

Application

I interviewed at KLA

Interview

A series of online video interviews with various members. Typical interview questions, except for one person who asked me about how I looked (which was very unprofessional in my opinion) and seemed more interested in being condescending than in interviewing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I interviewed at KLA (Ann Arbor, MI)

Interview

Worst interview experience I've ever had. Manager was very disrespectful. Personal experience was not asked at all since they were not interested. Even camera was turned off on the interviewer's side during the whole interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KLA (New Delhi) in Jul 2022

Interview

Totally 4 Technical Rounds of which in the first two rounds,they focused mainly on Java concepts and Coding.In third round they asked behavioural questions based on prior experience and they also focused on Automation skills as well. After a week I got a call stating they have moved my profile to a different domain and I was asked to attend one more technical round. In this round all the questions were mainly focused on Manual Testing and I was informed that this role does not have scope for Automation. If they are looking for Manual Testers then I don't know why they had to ask us to attend 3 technical rounds based on coding and Reject a candidate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KLA (Milpitas, CA) in Jul 2022

Interview

First zoom interview with manager then the next stage was to do multiple interviews with 5 people, 30 minutes each. Last interview was with HR and offer was given directly. Everything was online.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions, When can you start? Technical questions about my research presentation
Viewing 1 - 10 of 455 Interviews

KLA Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at KLA according to 376 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.56%