KMK Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

3.1

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KMK Consulting (Bethlehem, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The complete interview process is okay, but difficult. First round is on-campus and second round is SAS evaluation test. I interviewed with four people separately for the first round.

SAS Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KMK Consulting in December 2015.

Interview

First I get a phone interview and the recruiter ask me about my experience and some behavior questions for 15 minutes and then they set a SAS evaluation interview for me. In the SAS interview, They will ask you to write and run the code by his question description. It's about data importing and exporting, data merge, macro and sql.

Junior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KMK Consulting.

Interview

It was a on-campus interview. I was interviewed by two people separately. They asked me about my work experience and let me describe my previous project. I talked more about my SAS experience because I heard they use SAS in work. They are all very nice people by the way.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KMK Consulting.

Interview

Recruiting teams come to campus, got asked about work experiences and projects; got second round interview immediately and CEO asked about favorite things to do.Interview is not so formal, and they are generally looking for easy-going, charismatic, and people with great people skills; statistical skills come the second.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about SAS?   1 Answer

Statistical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KMK Consulting (Bethlehem, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

first round interview is about behavior test, it is like regular behavior test from other companies
    second round interview is about technical test which includes questions about sas programming
    it is very strange because they gave me a data set, and asked me to write a sas program immediately by hand which is very different from regular interview from other companies which just ask me some questions about my research experience and work experience

Interview Questions

• they gave me a data set, and asked me to write a sas program immediately by hand   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KMK Consulting (Morristown, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Very Well Organized as well as informative. Met with multiple upper management staff. Each experience touched on a different aspect of the company. Clear expectation of what the role/job is.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KMK Consulting (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

After the info session in our department, they gave an on campus interview to applicants. Interviewed with a manager first and then the president. Several weeks later, the HR called me for a SAS test. Got the offer after passing the SAS test.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KMK Consulting (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Some typical behavior questions followed by SAS programming test. SQL, Macros, data import, export and merge. Overall, it was a good experience, the HR was very nice and friendly.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KMK Consulting.

Interview

Interview right after info session. Interviewed by two people, a director and the president. Still waiting for the next step.
    Based on what I know, the next round will be technical questions purely on SAS programming

Interview Questions

• Basic resume questions. How you fit and 3-5 years plan.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KMK Consulting in February 2015.

Interview

Overall good. Really lay back first round, mostly going over the resume and take about my projects and class works, They are actually looking for someone who good at SAS and it is really not my thing so I kind of just gave up. I talked to 2 people and one of them is actually the founder of the company, nice guy but not paying any attention to my resume and just talking random stuff.