KPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KPA (Lafayette, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

After I applied online, HR contacted me a few moments afterward. After a doing a brief phone screen, I was invited to a Skype interview. After the Skype call, they asked me to do a work exercise and provide my opinion how I would develop a training topic. Later, I was invited to come onsite for in-person interviews with various team members.

The process was very straightforward. They were very friendly, prompt, and professional at every step. I felt like I was talking with old friends, not being conventionally interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? How will you help tackle the challenges in our industry? How do you keep your knowledge up to date?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPA (Lafayette, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by in-office technical interview that included a written test, coding test, and white-board design session. Third phase involved face to face interviews with product development and management leaders, HR, and VP Technology. There was a required online personality test and a final interview with the CEO.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KPA (Rocky Hill, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

Called into interview via an agency. First task was an Excel test on the phone with someone in another state (forget where). Passed the test, waited around for the actual interview. Interviewers were nervous and seemed unsure of the questions they should have been asking. Told me they were only interviewing a handful of people, and they would probably hire me. then they made me write a paragraph about what it means to be a good boss.

4 months later, they called to tell me they went with someone else...

Interview Questions

• Asked me a question about Outlook and merging calendars.   1 Answer

Risk Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPA (Hartford, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

Very long interview process. First you speak to a third party recruiter. Then the district manager. Then either a director or VP. Then a personality test with a third party company. Then in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Just general background questions and how past experience applies to this role.   1 Answer

Risk Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPA (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was in person second interview with VP was over the phone. There is a personality quiz that is administered and depending on the results of that, you may move forward in the interview process. Drug testing is mandatory. First interview was in person with District Manager and the Director of Operations in person. Relaxed atmosphere, but I felt walking into the interview that their minds were already made up. Second interview after the personality quiz was on the phone with the VP of operations. This felt like a formality, like the decision was already made.

Creative Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KPA in October 2013.

Interview

Great group of people, fun culture. They called me in for my first interview. I sat down with the Production Manager, Project Manager, and other Creative Designer. They all asked me standard interview questions, but I could tell they were really trying to get a sense of my personality. They also made sure I knew my stuff and called me in for a second interview to meet with the Director. Shortly after I had an offer. Pretty simple and straight forward; all in a matter of days.

Interview Questions

• If you had to implement a snippet of JavaScript code on a specific page in a CMS, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was exactly what I wanted at the time. No negotiation was necessary. I signed.

EHS Risk Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPA (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Super pleasant, awesome to talk with L. OWENS. Amazingly Positive and enthusiastic. Got me a face-to-face within the week. Spoke with the district manager and some employees. Interview was equally enjoyable as talking with the recruiter, and provided great insight and job details. All around friendly, inviting down-to-earth people. Seems like a great place. 2 days later I got an interview with the Director. Another awesome person to talk with. Obtained more information on a national scale. 2 days later I received a Job Offer. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• It was very informal. I love it. Great setting and persona. They were less concerned about experience and I was judged more on my character and enthusiasm. They can train anyone but they are more concerned to see if you would fit in with their friendly, family-esque staff.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is my dream job, and where exactly where I want to be in my career, so I did not feel it was necessary to negotiate, plus their offer was very generous as is.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPA (Lafayette, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

My recruiter set me up with a phone screen with the director of development.

Second part was an onsite panel interview with an architect, a dev manager, and a senior dev.

Third part was an interview with HR.

Once I received an offer, I was required to take a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Their process for interviewing candidates usually involves some form of OOP problem. There were some C# and javascript general knowledge questions thrown in.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPA.

Interview

Recruiter calls you and screens for 15 minutes, after the conversation she schedules an in person interview with the hiring manager. You have to take an OPUS review which I found to be the best part of the interview process. The Culture seems to be average overall.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick one of our Core Values at KPA, which one do you think you could relate to the most?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPA in January 2008.

Interview

Had to do a public speech.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing