KTM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at KTM

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KTM (Murrieta, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview started with a few phone interviews with HR. Basically this included my experience and the basics about myself. After I was asked to do a final in person interview these questions got more specific about the industry and the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with sales and what is your connection to the industry   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mattighofen (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KTM (Mattighofen (Austria)) in August 2014.

Interview

Process was painfully long, over 4 months. Phone screening at first, then video call, then interview at HQ, then again video call yet again meeting at HQ. One month time between every contact. They paid part of flights to Mattighofen since I live in another country, which was great. During time at HQ spent some time also visiting factory and people in office to meet staff which was also another great thing. People involved were nice but also hard on questioning know-how and motivation. Plenty of time on meetings and relaxed atmosphere. Salary offered was reasonable and so on, but something in this just felt not-good.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Maybe the most unexpected was would I be willing to relocate to Austria which was asked several times.   1 Answer