KTR Capital Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at KTR Capital Partners

Lease Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KTR Capital Partners (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was rigorous and intense and involved interviewing on two separate occasions with 8 total interviewers. Each interviewer asked questions for approximately a half hour each. The questions ranged from professional questions to general inquiries and hypothetical scenarios. The company is lean so the objective was to find someone that would fit well into their company dynamic.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals and how to you feel this position fits into obtaining those goals.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KTR Capital Partners.

Interview

Interview process is intense. You go through 2 or more rounds of interview and meet with the entire staff of that department.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are pretty standard and straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate by meeting half way and for the amount of work, you should make sure you will be properly compensated.