Kawasaki Rail Car Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kawasaki Rail Car Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kawasaki Rail Car

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kawasaki Rail Car (Lincoln, NE) in January 2016.

Interview

HR questions I don't rember it was a long time ago it was just a general interview with engineering and based off skills you know it wasn't hard just don't be nervous. Don't always apply for a job like you just know college. Also relax and be yourself you don't want to make people think your someone else or you will get a job you don't want.

Rail Car Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kawasaki Rail Car (Yonkers, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone call from Human resources, quick phone interview then schedule date for in person interview. Four managers interview asking similar questions followed with a 10 question test on basic electrical circuits. Test was simple and not too technical.

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kawasaki Rail Car (Yonkers, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

One day interview only. Meeting with Purchasing managers who are mostly from Japan, Japanese expatriates. Discussed basic business knowledge and computer skills. Conversational skills in Japanese and English. It takes long to get a response from HR.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

normal process. not critical. It is more about behavioural questions, not so technical.
    It is nitche business. there is no such course or anything at school. They don't expect you to have a lot of knowledge, unless you have related experience before.