Keenan & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keenan & Associates Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Keenan & Associates.

Interview

I had a wonderful experience from the moment the recruiter called me. Keenan is such a wonderful company. The interview process was great. Everyone was so nice and helpful. From the moment I began the process until the offer everything went smoothly.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Keenan & Associates (Torrance, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

An agency Recruiter contacted me via Linkedin. I wasn't keen on the idea of an insurance company at first but Keenan I different; very honest and ethical.I had 2 formal interview dates where I spoke to several people and then a lunch with the department managers. They took their time but I really felt they wanted it to be a good match for all involved.

Interview Questions

• They have you do an online personality test, but didn't put too much stock in it.   1 Answer

Employee Benefits Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keenan & Associates (Torrance, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great. The Recruiter called me, she found my resume on Linked In. She interviewed me over the phone, then invited me in for an interview face to face. I was so excited after talking to her about the position and the company. You could tell she loves her job and the company and that speaks volumes to me. She has been there 8 years and had so much great things to say, she's great at what she does for sure! Once I came in for an interview, everyone was so nice, on time, offered me coffee and water. The office was decorated so beautifully, I was impressed with it all. Interview went well, I heard back the next day, did an Omnia test and some other tests and then got the job the week after.

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keenan & Associates (Torrance, CA).

Interview

I was not invited for an interview. I had to take two assessment tests first. Typing test at 45 wpm is passing and an Excel test with a score of 70% to pass.

Interview Questions

• I was given a typing test and did not pass. Therefore I was not able to take the Excel test.   1 Answer

Torrance Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keenan & Associates (Torrance, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Had a great experienced. Recruiter contacted me via Linked In, had a telephone interview, then was invited to come onsite for an interview, then a 2nd interview and got offered the job within 2 weeks. Great company, great employees, I'm so glad I was contacted.

Interview Questions

• Good question was when they asked me, "If you got hired, loved everything about this job, and are paid the salary you asked for, what kind of offer from another company would you consider?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer stages was easy and

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keenan & Associates (Torrance, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I had a great experience from the start when I applied online, and got a call from the Recruiter, then interviewed in Torrance. The Recruiter was great, she made me feel comfortable and asked very good questions. She has such a warm personality, and it shows she loves her job. It was quick from the time I had a phone interview and a face to face interview. The office was new, the receptionist was pleasant, and it seems everyone gets along great, like a family. This is a company I want to work for.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keenan & Associates (Torrance, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview with HR mgr and controller @ jobsite. Then there were skill and personality test online you need to complete. After the test, the HR recuiter called me for an another phone interview before I received my offer. Total interview experience was very nice and quick. You will know the end result within one week period.

Interview Questions

• There is no unexpected questions. They asked about your job experience, your skill level, your job expectation, and the most difficult/discrepancy you had with past job experience, etc. The interviewers are friendly and very open to answer any questions you have about the position or company.   Answer Question

Actuary and Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keenan & Associates (Torrance, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Very basic and rudimentary interview. Comfortable and friendly environment. The process was a one on one format in the HR office with the director of recruiting. I was referred by a personal friend who happened to work for the company. I was able to complete the whole interview and paperwork process in under two days.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you felt discouraged in your work?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Keenan & Associates (Torrance, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

After preliminary interview with HR, an on-line computer skills and personality test were administered. Many interviews followed with multiple parties over the next several weeks. Entire process was very long and drawn out.

Interview Questions

• Questions were primarily focused on experience, few if any behavior based questions.   1 Answer

Meeting and Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keenan & Associates (Torrance, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Responded to a job posting on company website. Contacted two weeks later by in house recruiter for prescreen phone interview and set interview date for the following week with actual hiring manager. Two weeks later interviewed with VP of marketing and Sr. VP.

In house recruiter is HR and the delay from initial contact to prescreen is long. I had a set day and time for the prescreen and did not receive a call until 2 hours past the set scheduled time.

If you do not get the job the HR department will call with a canned but nice speech. I really feel the hiring manager should make the call not HR particularly when you are in the final cut.

Interview Questions

• You will have to take an Omnia Test in which Omnia will provide the hiring company additional questions specific to your profile.   Answer Question