Keiser University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keiser University Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keiser University (Lakeland, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

First interview was a group one that last about 45 minutes with a 5 minute break 30 minutes in after the brief of the position and info about the University. After the 5 minutes, if anyone thought the position was not what they expected, they could leave.

Second interview was a one on one with the DOA. Honestly, it was too quick of an interview and it seemed like the DOA didn't take the time to even look at my resume as the person was late to begin with.

Interview Questions

• If you were offered the position, what could you bring to the position?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keiser University.

Interview

The interview process was long and drawn out with 4 interviews over a month and a half. There was 1 telephone interview, and 3 in person interviews. There were no background checks for this position, and the on boarding process was unremarkable.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keiser University.

Interview

In a group interview, she discussed the entire job in detail. Then told us we could leave if we didnt think that we were right for the job, then she asked us a few questions and we could respond if we wanted to.

Interview Questions

• What would be the most frustrating part of this job for you?   Answer Question

Community Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keiser University (Miami, FL).

Interview

-Panel style interview, with Keiser University staff taking turns asking questions.
    -Candidates are interviewed in a small group, with other potential candidates = you can see exactly who / what you are up against.
    -Interview for the CRC position requires a 10 minute presentation.
    -The interview process takes time so be patient. I went through a total of 6 interviews.
    -Everyone from Keiser was open, honest, and seemed to truly enjoy their jobs. Everyone was more than willing to answer my questions as well.

Interview Questions

• -All questions were very straight forward.
      -A lot of situational style questions.
      -A lot of questions that warranted a personal response as compared to questions where they were looking that "one right response" only.
      -Comfortable and inviting atmosphere.   1 Answer

Dean Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Keiser University.

Interview

Process was scripted. Interview lasted at most 15 minutes. Questions not related to actual knowledge, skills and abilities of position. Almost like, we are simply going through the motions. No real sharing of information regarding position requirements other than it required on average of 50 hours per week.

Interview Questions

• What is your relationship with other staff and faculty?   1 Answer
    • How many hours do you think this job requires?   1 Answer

Community Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keiser University (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The initial interview is a group interview, and then they call back from that for a second interview where they ask the same questions over again. My group had five interviewers and five interviewees. what made it difficult was that there was a high amounts what made it difficult was that there was a high amounts of interviewees of interviewees, and interviewers seem to come in and out during the interview. I spent about two hours in this interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keiser University.

Interview

Typical group interview process; very informative about the college history and the career itself; the manager's true personality shone through at the interview process - and it was a good, relaxing personality

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keiser University.

Interview

HR sent an email to complete a personality test. Director of Admissions called me in for an In person interview. Met with DOA, and the associate director. Job was offered after.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Keiser University.

Interview

I actually interviewed for a different position and was recommended for this one instead based off of a personality assessment: it wound up being a good call, a much better fit, & better pay.

Personality assessment filled out online first: answer based on the job you want, not the job you have, but still true to what you would actually do.

Then 3 interviews: 1 with Director first (you also meet the assistant directors same day), 1 with Campus President, and 1 phone interview with Vice Chancellor

Director and assistant directors very up front about challenges, benefits/salary, and answering any questions I had. I felt like there could have been more mention about how it can feel like a call center some days, but I knew that going in because of the reviews on Glassdoor. The interviews with upper management set tone for company culture, expectations, and plan for growth to make sure I'd be a right fit. The management believes in what they do and how they can change lives: I left every interview feeling like I really wanted to work for this company because of that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to influence someone in making a decision.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keiser University (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was e-mailed an online personality assessment before being asked to interview. The process started with a group interview including three other people, and it lasted about one and a half hours. This was followed by one-on-one interview with the admissions director also lasting one and a half hours. Next came a meeting with Campus President and the quality of questions improved significantly. Finally, a phone conference with the regional admissions coordinator.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have impacted someone's life
      Where do you see yourself in ten years?
      Why would you be good at this job?
      What previous sales experience do you have?   Answer Question