Keiser University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keiser University Interview Questions

Interviews at Keiser University

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keiser University (Fort Myers, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was called the next week for an interview the following week. I was not told that this would be a group interview. They had about 12 candidates talk in front of the group and introduce themselves, their background, and why they want the position.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keiser University (Miami, FL).

Interview

-Panel style interview, with Keiser University staff taking turns asking questions.
    -Candidates are interviewed in a small group, with other potential candidates = you can see exactly who / what you are up against.
    -Interview for the CRC position requires a 10 minute presentation.
    -The interview process takes time so be patient. I went through a total of 6 interviews.
    -Everyone from Keiser was open, honest, and seemed to truly enjoy their jobs. Everyone was more than willing to answer my questions as well.

Interview Questions

• -All questions were very straight forward.
      -A lot of situational style questions.
      -A lot of questions that warranted a personal response as compared to questions where they were looking that "one right response" only.
      -Comfortable and inviting atmosphere.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keiser University (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The initial interview is a group interview, and then they call back from that for a second interview where they ask the same questions over again. My group had five interviewers and five interviewees. what made it difficult was that there was a high amounts what made it difficult was that there was a high amounts of interviewees of interviewees, and interviewers seem to come in and out during the interview. I spent about two hours in this interview.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keiser University (Miami, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

There were 4 separate interviews after an open group information session for the position. You had to be selected back after the open interview. The whole process was lengthy and time consuming. First interview with admissions director. Second interview with chancellor of high school program. Third interview with campus president. Last interview was a presentation I was required to create and present discussing the similarities and differences of private, public, for profit and not for profit educational systems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keiser University (Lakeland, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

After completing the application process online, I received a phone call approximately two days later scheduling an interview. The interview consisted of an informational session which lasted about forty minutes and a short break was taken. After the break, everyone that desired to remain in the selection process returned from the break and all others departed. The next step in the process required each candidate to describe in detail why you are the best candidate for the position and if you are not hired what are your plans. Each candidate was asked to answer the questions in the presence of all the other candidates. This was very uncomfortable. The interviewers stated that some candidates will be invited back to complete a presentation.

The interviewers were very nice and informative. The school personnel appeared to be very professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best candidate for the job?   1 Answer
    • If you are not hired, what are your future plans?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keiser University.

Interview

The interview process was long and drawn out with 4 interviews over a month and a half. There was 1 telephone interview, and 3 in person interviews. There were no background checks for this position, and the on boarding process was unremarkable.

College Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keiser University (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone call and BRIEF interview with Associate Dean. I submitted / handed over a resume, shook hands with the Associate Dean in the Lobby and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Literally....when can you start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not apply.

Nursing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keiser University.

Interview

Teaching presentation where you gave lecture for 15 minutes and panel interview that included deans, registrar and faculty. Each person rated you as you presented. Questions were focused on class structure and nontraditional setup at the University.

Admission Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keiser University (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Called you tell you to come in you interview with one Asst
    Dir very concerned about the idea of making 100 plus phone calls a day they ask you about work schedule weekends and evenings never spoke about salary the whole interview was about 20!min then asked me to take a personality test weeks past they
    Never call back
    Very bad communication

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem making up to 100 phone calls a day   Answer Question

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keiser University (Orlando, FL).

Interview

They started with a "group interview" which was really an information session where hty laid out the requirements of the position. There was time for a few questions and brief introductions, but nothing in-depth. It was based on these brief impressions that the hiring staff determined whether to call for a second interview. I received the call for the follow-up, but when I informed them that their specified meeting time wouldn't coincide with my current work schedule ('m an adjunct professor), they refused to reschedule for a later time (same day) and simply said they'd put my resume to the side. Even after informing them that my class was in the midst of final preparation they did not make any effort to accomodate.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself. Why do you feel you're right for this position?   Answer Question