Keithley Instruments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.6

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keithley Instruments (Solon, OH).

Interview

started as temp. Very straightforward interview, with aptitude and solder skill testing
    Basically they asked about prior company experiences, desire for promotion, any special requirments
    I met with supervisor as well as production manager and human resource person

Interview Questions

• How dependable I was, if I wished to increase my skills for promotion. they explained companies policies and benefits. As I was going through a temporary agency, they explained their 30 and 90 day review process, and explained how a permanent position would be dependent on business   1 Answer

Negotiation

They paid better than most area companies for that kind of job so there was no negotiation

Hardware Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keithley Instruments (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I applied to Keithey Instruments online, which was located in ohio. I got emailed within a couple days to set up a phone interview for the following week. The phone interview consisted of 4 engineers that took turn answering technical questions for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on test lab equipment and prior testing experience.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Keithley Instruments (Cleveland, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Behavioral and Critical Thinking style questions, no real challenging coding style questions. They really just want to make sure you are capable of learning and working well with others at this company, to mesh with their current culture.

Interview Questions

• If you have a multimeter hooked up to a computer and the computer reads 5 ohms, but the meter reads 10 ohms, how do you go about trouble shooting?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Engineer Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keithley Instruments in October 2014.

Interview

On-campus recruiting event, unfortunately table was directly across from Google, so they seemed to be receiving little attention. Those who did stop, though, were greeted very nicely and the recruiters were very open to talking about what they do to those unfamiliar with the name.
    A few weeks later a phone interview was scheduled between me and three engineers there.
    Frankly the position isn't geared towards someone like me (aiming more for software development) and this was addressed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• No very difficult questions--standard electrical and computer engineering questions. (Linked list vs array, thread vs process, what is a race condition, etc.)   Answer Question

Interview

Met the recruiter at campus job fair. Offered me an interview the next day. The interview went well. After about a month or so, got another phone interview. And the next day, they offered me an intern.

Interview Questions

• No tricky question. Need to know about analog circuits, hardware and software debugging skills.   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keithley Instruments (Cleveland, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted through university career website. An HR saw my resume and called me briefly, then she set up an onsite interview with 4 engineers and 2 HR staff.