Kellermeyer Bergensons Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kellermeyer Bergensons Services Interview Questions

2.0

Customer Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Oceanside, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

One interview with one of the main managers for the teams of coordinators. Very stern and uptight feel of interview. Tries to "scare" the interviewee to see what they can handle. Not the best tactic for hiring people.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in retail? (They want to make sure you can put up with tough situations with customers).   1 Answer

Custodial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services in August 2014.

Interview

Process begins with phone call asking if you are still interested. They then ask if you can work specific shifts. They ask you if you what hours you can work- mornings or evening. They ask when is the best time for you to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you work the posted, discussed hours? How flexible are you with your schedule? How much notice do you need to cover a call in? The rate of pay is 8.00. There are no other benefits. Are you willing to work holidays? When can you start?   1 Answer

Janitor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services.

Interview

So I found the job on cragislist and emailed the person. No more than an hour later, I received a phone call asking me to meet up in a mall. I met with a guy. He was really nice. He told me that he'd keep in contact with me. All I had to do was forward him my resume to get another interview, but I didn't.

Interview Questions

I realized that the job was much too strenuous for me. Also, it conflicted with my school schedule.

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Amherst, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process is awful,They should tell the truth in advertising,Placing false ads in WNY jobs.

Interview Questions

Because I didn't want to be a floater

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Maumee, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Got hired on through a temp agency. No formal interview with the company. More like hey, you start Monday. I showed up with out ever meeting anyone from the company first. This has since changed and they do in person interviews and testing.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with Excel? Are you willing to prove it with a test?   1 Answer

Cleaning Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services in November 2012.

Interview

Basically I was told what the job entailed as I was giving a tour at the store I'd be working at. I was asked a few questions.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? Really the difficult and unexpected thing from this interview was how easy it was it almost didn't feel like an interview.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Oceanside, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Met with ownership and Senior Leadership as well as several field staff. The interview process took place in the office as well as offsite at a restaurant and on job locations. It was very interesting to not only see the office but also see some work they were performing and sites they serviced.

Interview Questions

• Describe the type of leader you are?   1 Answer

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Toledo, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

The people seemed nice, and quick to e-mail a reject notice. This was only part time, but I was very willing to travel for this position. I felt as if I were being looked through like glass.

Custodian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services.

Interview

Hiring process consisted of replying to the craigslist ad and then communicating back and forth in email to figure out when to pick up the application. Once I turned in the application, I got an email saying that I was to start that night.