KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kellermeyer Bergensons Services Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services

Kellermeyer Bergensons Services

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services in May 2022

Interview

Super easy and straight to the point very helpful she only had me filling out my paperwork and sign my documents she told me what were the requirements that I had to wear steel toed boots

Interview Questions
  • They only had me fill out paperwork
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eastvale

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Eastvale) in Apr 2022

Interview

It was easy, informative. One of the best interviews I have been apart of. There was no nervousness during the process. They made me feel comfortable and calm the entire time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Boise, ID) in Apr 2022

Interview

Without a doubt a huge waste of time. Met with 6 people, it took a month April-May. Unprofessional last minute cancellation, and late attendance on their end for interviews. Expect 8-10 minutes waiting time. No clear description of the role, very vague answers or no knowledge of what is happening out on the field. Given the current times we are in, a month long interview process is unheard of especially with virtual meetings. I do not recommend dealing with this unprofessionalism and lack of respect of peoples time. 3 of 6 people did say it was very high turnover. I'm glad I had other offers and was able to see how other companies operate with virtual interviews. This one was the last one to communicate their decision and I started the process weeks earlier! The recruiter was absolutely amazing, great communication, and extremely pleasant. No issues on the TA team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2021

Interview

fairly positive interview but that was for show, plenty of things wrong with this company. but they where professional at the interview. they had you introduce yourself, tell them your age a bit about your background, some of your previous job experience etv.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Novi, MI) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was well planned and all applicable parties were involved. It was very clear and the interviewers were upfront about their goals, expectations, and so absolutely easy to talk to. I am very happy to be part of this amazing, professional, and knowledgeable team! This is an amazing opportunity for me and the career path I want to re-pave my way for!

Interview Questions
  • If offered the position am I ready to hit the ground running with my experience and background?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Oceanside, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

In-person interview went well. Longer than expected, but I took that as a good sign. Recruiter was all over the place too much phone tag coordinating via email, very late on scheduled phone screen call and well as post interview follow up. It was very inconvenient during business hours taking time outside of the office waiting during scheduled times and not being contacted for sometimes almost an hour or sometimes longer. I was given the run around my the recruiter, stating the position was filled internally, yet it was posted for weeks post updates.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked my the manager the position would report to if I was single or married, had children, lived at home with parents, and where I lived.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Oceanside, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Amazingly EVERYONE who shows up for the onsite "interview" is hired & given an employee ID number. The interview is you filling out your info on a company tablet like your W4 & contact info. It takes maybe 30-40 min. But the defining moment is when your background check comes back. Thats what stops you from being employeed at KBS. It can take as long as a month then a nice lady from Ohio will call you to discuss anything you may have on your bg report. A record doesnt disqualify you, the big one is Theft i think but thats just MY opinion and i may be wrong. I have a misdemeanor assault conviction but i explained what happened & she cleared me. Several employess have prison sentences theyve served etc. VERY EASY company to be hired at

Interview Questions
  • What shift would you prefer?
  • Do you have reliable transportation?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Fort Worth, TX) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview was professional and very welcoming. I felt that they valued my experience which was very encouraging. Based on the panel that interviewed me, I automatically felt that I would be a good fit within the organization.

Interview Questions
  • The team described a problem they came across and was struggling with and asked me how I would handle it based on my Treasury experience.

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Oceanside, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview processed went very smooth and easy. They were really friendly, professional and approachable. Recruiter followed up right away with a phone call to see if there was anything he could assisted with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Bowling Green, KY) in Jan 2019

Interview

We only went back and forth through texts messages discussing the job duties and requirements along with in person interview planning. Couldnt contact by phone calls and no returned calls aftervleaving voicemail

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews

Kellermeyer Bergensons Services Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Service Representative and Human Resources Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Regional Zone Manager and Porter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services takes an average of 11 days when considering 29 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Human Resources Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services according to 29 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.05%