KellyOCG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KellyOCG Interview Questions

2.6

Vendor Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyOCG in December 2015.

Interview

There were six phone interviews with 5 different people over a two week course. Once you pass a certain level of interview you will have to grant permission for a background check and provide 5 references (2 of whom have to be former managers) once you are a final candidate but not yet selected.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions about work history and current daily tasks. There were a few behavioral based questions but only during the phone interview with the Director.   Answer Question

Senior Vendor Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KellyOCG (Hartford, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial phone conversation with recruiter the day after I applied online- 20 minutes; phone screen with implementation consultant - 30-45 minutes; phone screen with operations director - 45 minutes; face to face meeting with the client - 20-30 minutes. Very quick feedback after each interview with information to prepare me for the next round. The whole process (application to offer) took about 7 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer as is (it was 10% higher than I had asked for)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KellyOCG.

Interview

Very casual interview process. Most of the interview is spent going over the position. It was more of a conversation than a formal interview, which was more comfortable in my opinion.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KellyOCG.

Interview

Initial interview with internal recruiter for Kelly. A couple of add'l with Managers on the Nissan account. Verbal offer followed by soft copy by email, then application/background and drug.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specifically other than them asking what sources I use and how confident I am with Engineering and Mfg   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. Accepted offer as it was made.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KellyOCG.

Interview

Process was easy, was contacted by phone after my resume was sourced. Went onsite for interviews and also interviewed with the client as a second round. Verbal offer was extended shortly after.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyOCG in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn. The recruiter I initially spoke with "went up to bat" for me. She was great, very disorganized, but over all great. Had a few short phone interviews. I was called back for a face to face interview. The face to face interview was pretty simple, just basic questions about experience, etc.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KellyOCG (Remote, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process at KellyOCG, for some of its RPOs, is pretty good. The managers are knowledgeable and will give you real world opinions of what to expect. Be prepared to provide the basic information so that a background check can be completed.

Interview Questions

• There are no hidden or surprise questions. The interview gets at the heart of what you know and don't know.   Answer Question

Negotiation

KellyOCG plays hardball with all offers. If you do not accept the low ball offer, they are happy to move on to the next candidate.

Vendor Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KellyOCG (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a Recruiter, I was asked standard behavioral based questions. I had a face to face interview, very informal. Wanted to get to know me, my career, skill set and goals.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to Kelly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Receive good offer.

Vice President of Global Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at KellyOCG (Troy, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process from start to finish lasted approximately 6 months and consisted of a series of in person meetings, phone calls and then several panel interviews in Troy, MI. I think I spoke with every VP in the Solutions group! I was told by the internal recruiter that many, many candidates had been through this exact process and Kelly were being extremely picky. I was very disappointed that Kelly contacted my references PRIOR to making me a formal offer. Although everything seemed to have gone very well and the hiring manager agreed a potential start date, the recruiter called me one week later and said they'd decided to go in a different direction. I couldn't believe it. In retrospect, the whole experience was just awful and I wouldn't want anyone else to endure it. I hope their recruiting practice has since changed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked by several people "who do you know" in the industry and I'm certain some of these people were contacted without my knowledge. I became increasingly concerned at the lack of discretion during this process and feared my employers finding out - even though I was initially headhunted by a Kelly recruiter!   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KellyOCG (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

The application was completed online, and a HR rep from another state contacted me to set up an interview. She gave me tips and instructions on where to go and who to ask for at the interview.The interview was with the team manager at the client's site. There were two interviews, and on the second interview, I was introduced to the other team members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't do much negotiating upon my initial offer, as I was happy with the salary and time off that I was offered.