Kemper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Physical Damage Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kemper (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was very quick! My HR rep was Sandi who was incredibly sweet and an absolute pleasure to work with. My interview was great, it was very laidback and informal and the manager asked questions that were relevant, not questions that a lot of employers ask that seem to be completely off base for what the job is. Very good experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your coworker is not answering their phone, and his calls get pushed over to you and you have to help his customers multiple times in a row. How would you react? What would you say to your coworker? Would you be upset? What would you do about the situation?   Answer Question

May 9, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for sharing your positive experience - we're glad you're on board!

Policy Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kemper (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process overall was smooth. Started with a phone interview with typical screening questions. Had my face to face interview within 1 week and was hired week following that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kemper?   1 Answer

Oct 12, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

We are glad to have you as a part of the Kemper team and appreciate your feedback!

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kemper in November 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR recruiter. Then phone interview with manager. HR interview was smooth. Manager seemed to be unprepared as I heard background noise that sounded like she was looking for some paper. Haven't heard back from them after couple follow ups emails after manager phone interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kemper (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online through Kemper website and got an email to arrange a phone interview. After the phone interview, got another arrangement to speak to the hiring manager. I am waiting for arrangement to on-site interview. I will update later.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kemper (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

its a one on one interviewing process with the district manager, and they go over expectations of the company as well as have you fill out an application on a computer and once they've received clearance after a background check which usually takes about 3 weeks, yo're hired. They hire almost everyone

IT Manager Interview

Interview

Professional interview with HR on all aspects of job and company. Further setup interview with technical and management team. They were all very professional and approachable. Conversation was interactive. Following up with HR was easy and they were also responding to phone calls and emails

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked about previous supervisor experience, managing people, managing multiple projects, handling stress, employee conflict, challenges, innovation   1 Answer

Jun 26, 2017 – Brand Manager

Welcome to the team!

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kemper (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

I lucked out, I met the HR Business Partner and the President at a dinner while I was a server, and they offered me a job! I interviewed once and got it!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit at Kemper?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kemper (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Met with the Assistant Controller and an Accountant and they asked questions regarding my previous work experience. What I though I excelled in and what my weaknesses were. What goals did I have for my future.

Interview Questions

Kemper Response

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kemper in February 2010.

Interview

I had e-mailed my resume to HR and heard back within a week. A face to face interview was set up with the Underwriting Supervisor and the Underwriting Manager was there for part of it. I also briefly sat with an Underwriter to see how the day went, which was nice to meet part of the team. I heard back within a week and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of situation type of questions. What would you do if a co-worker was not doing his/her job? Tell us what you would say to an agent if this happened?   Answer Question

Underwriting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kemper.

Interview

Two person interview process. Low stress

Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kemper (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview to begin with HR. An in-person interview followed a week later. I believe the timeframe from applying to the job to getting the phone interview was about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had a difficult customer and how did you resolve their frustration?   Answer Question

Oct 12, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review Kemper. Please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for company updates and future job openings!