Kenneth Cole Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.4

Licensing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kenneth Cole (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick 5-10 min phone interview. The HR was always postponing the time of our interview and when we had the actual interview I felt like they already had a candidate.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kenneth Cole (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two steering members. Dual reporting. Different expectations from both interviewers. one was for human resources responsibly the other strictly executive assistant job: run calendar, booking travels. Fashion Show tracking.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kenneth Cole (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I thought this was one of the best interviews I had. They did a great job explaining the background of the company, how the company works, explaining the timeline of the company & what direction the company is going in. It was an equal amount of talking. I felt extremely comfortable. I was extremely impressed with everyone & Kenneth Cole as a company. One of the best interview experiences I ever had.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kenneth Cole (New York, NY).

Interview

first I had a short phone interview, then met at the K C offices in person with someone from the hr department, then I met directly with the two people who I would be working for. It was a very long and involved interview process

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kenneth Cole.

Interview

The phone interview was a great experience. The HR was very helpful and wants to help you get the position as much as you do. They response fast to email, and are always there if you need any help. After phone interview with HR, I had a Skype interview with the manager of the department I applied for. Then I got the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation

Mens Apparel Technical Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kenneth Cole (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on the phone and then 2 weeks later in person. I originally applied for the Womens Footwear Design Intern position, but after my phone interview it was suggested that I apply for the Mens Apparel Technical Design Intern position. The phone interview was conducted by HR and then the in-person interview was conducted by the people who would be my boss.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kenneth Cole.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. I met with people in HR and from the team I would be working on. They asked many of the standard interview questions and why I wanted to work for the company. The process took about two weeks.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kenneth Cole (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview was conducted by 2 managers and it all took under 20 minutes. i walked in and we reviewed my resume after that i was asked about my previous management experience and how my expertise could be of value to the company.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kenneth Cole (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was really short and sweet. I applied at the mall so we left the store and sat at Pinkberry for the interview. Dress professionally But fashionable. For example: Heels, a blazer, and black dress pants. Hair, nails, and eyebrows need to be groomed. Wear natural makeup or a clean red lip. Interview was short and easy. Smile and have personality but be professional. speak intelligently.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer purchased two right shoes in a box?   1 Answer
    • Where do you get your fashion inspiration from?   1 Answer
    • What is your fashion style like ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kenneth Cole.

Interview

I was recruited by a current employee and was interviewed by the store manager fairly quickly, sent to the DM for a phone interview and had started within a month of initial recruitment. I was hired and afterward the interview process changed and got even more simplistic. Led to higher turn-around and fewer hard-workers. The company became so scared of offending anyone and being sued that it became nearly impossible to get fired.

Interview Questions

• Basic retial questions. What do you do when it isn't busy? What do you do if the cash drawer is off? Nothing in depth that really gave them any indication as to whether or not I would actually be a good employee versus a good interview.   Answer Question