Kenny Ross Automotive Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kenny Ross Automotive Group

Sort:

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zelienople, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kenny Ross Automotive Group (Zelienople, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the sales manager. We setup a time and date to meet. The interview seemed pretty straight forward. I presented my resume and he asked me why I wanted to come work for Kenny Ross. I told him from what I've heard Kenny Ross is a volume dealer and they have a positive reputation in the area along with I wanted to sell a specific brand of cars which happen to be Nissan. The sales manager showed me a copy of the pay plan as I requested. At the end of the interview, the sales manager asked me to go on their page and complete the background check to make sure everything was okay. I knew that if I did okay in the interview I should have no problem passing the background check which I did.

The sales manager did explain that they have a couple of nice perks offered to the sales consultants such as a demo program and spins/bonus cars offered every month, 401K, health insurance.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions throughout the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. It was straight forward on the pay plan. certain % is what your going to get paid on the new or used car that one sells.