Kent Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kent Security Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in North Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kent Security (North Miami, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Basically i filled out an application i then took a drug test which i passed i also waited i did the orientation which was 2-3 hours i took the test after i wrote down notes then i received my uniform.

Interview Questions

• Do i have an active security D license   1 Answer

School Fire Watch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kent Security (Miami, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview with human resource then operations manager then drug tested then training class the next day pick up uniforms and they take 40.00 each paycheck till 160.00 is paid and when you return they only give you 120.00 back

Interview Questions

• Can you work independently without supervision?
      Will you be willing to work partime? Can you work on your feet long hours? Can you come in if needed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kent Security (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Piece of cake. Fill out a lot of paperwork. Sign your life away. They don't really seem to care what you say as long as pass the background check and agree to the shift they initially hire ou for

Post Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kent Security (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, they ask you for your availability and previous work experience. Same day they did drug test and background check. If you come clean, they give you schedule and they ask you to come the next day for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in North Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kent Security (North Miami Beach, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I went in and filled out an application. This was my 3rd time filling out an application and once I turned it in they had me see an account manager. The account manager then tells me what they had available and for how much and how many days and hours. I then said OK, I my uniform that same day and my photo ID. If your not hired the same day then most likely they didn't need anyone because you can normally get hired right then and there

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kent Security (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and was provided with an initial phone screening. The recruiter then called me within a week and scheduled me to meet with the President of the company. The interview with the president was very pleasant and we were able agree with a start date and salary.

Interview Questions

• What will you contribute to the Kent Team?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kent Security (Kent, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was stood up for my first interview my second interview went perfect, I kept calling back after the second week and was hired after a fourth week of hearing nothing then oi received a text message to come in to talk about being hired.

Negotiation

this is what you get, take it or leave it because its higher than what most get to start even though you have 4 years experience.

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kent Security (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

I was nerves, and scared because I did not have any experience. I came in and the everyone was really nice and the processing was very easy. I was waiting with a lot of people and I was chosen.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a security job?   1 Answer

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kent Security (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Was done at the post level, not the corporate level. Directors and supervisors interviewed with the Security Director and District Manager at the post. They usually place online ads for jobs- just be sure to bring a resume.

Interview Questions

• Can you work for this pay rate? How long have you worked in contract security? What is your DD 214 status?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kent Security (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

There's really good , they nice and patience they ver helpful I would say they a little slow but is worth the wait I think they should have more people interviewing because this place gets really packed ! They should also be more polite at times