Key Lime Cove Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Key Lime Cove

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Key Lime Cove (Gurnee, IL).

Interview

I participated in an initial phone screen and then a phone interview. At that point I was invited in for a face to face interview with HR and the Director of Sales (this process lasted 2.5 hours). I followed up for a status update and was told they were still "in process". I followed up twice since then with absolutely no response from their folks. I went ahead and wrote them off. The management needs to step it up from a professionalism standpoint. Simple communication with candidates is key - At this point I don't recommend their business to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the norm for a sales/customer facing role.   1 Answer

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Key Lime Cove (Gurnee, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Talk to managers, have a practical, then wait for HR to call :) It was the best interview they are so nice and cheerful all the time and really want you to succeed

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with Teams?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Key Lime Cove (Gurnee, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online then got a call within a few days. Went in for an interview, the interview was very basic. Took about 15 minutes then did a drug test. I was offered te job and took a drug test. It was pretty smooth and the interviewer was very friendly. Just be upbeat and smile :)

Interview Questions

• How would you interact with other co workers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

She offered 8.50 but I negotiated for $9.00 and got it!