Keywee Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keywee

Keywee

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Keywee in Dec 2021

Interview

I received an email from the hiring manager for a screening, scheduled and when we met, the screen was 8 minutes long. Yes, EIGHT minutes long, when it was initially scheduled for 30. I was extremely disappointed. The screen itself was quite rushed and the hiring manager was rude. He asked my background, then told me about the position, interview process and then asked if I had any questions. There were no formal interview screening questions. The angle in which he held his computer was also quite strange, so I don't doubt that he had his feet kicked up on the table and his laptop in his lap. I was offered to complete the assessment next. I declined as I got bad vibes from this company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your yourself.
    Answer Question

Keywee

Application

I interviewed at Keywee

Interview

The interview was a two step process. The first was being asked behavioral questions, whereas the second was doing a hands on "homework" assignment. The assignment was to look through an excel sheet and make inferences as well as making social media posters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Keywee

Application

I interviewed at Keywee

Interview

I started the interview process back in Jan 2021, made it to the last round of interviews, then I was ghosted. It's been about a month since I've heard anything, and I've reached via email asking for an update. On LinkedIn, they have reposted the position I was interviewing for so I'm taking that as a rejection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keywee (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and once I made it to the next round I was given a project then asked to explain my presentation in the second interview round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keywee (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Nov 2020

Interview

An interview and a home assignment. The interviewer was very nice. I got a home assignment but no response since I sent it. I wrote a reminder email and still no response

Interview Questions
  • The usual questions. Nothing special

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keywee (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was a fairly quick process from submitting an application up until being invited in for an interview (about two weeks). After passing a screening phone call from HR, I was given an English assessment and an assignment using excel to draw insights using pivot tables and giving recommendations. I was invited in for an in-person interview after they were pleased with my work, and I was asked to present to the CS team leader as if they were the client, which was not difficult in my opinion, followed by a standard interview. I received an email approximately 5 days later they are continuing with other candidates. From my impression, it's a very work dedicated environment, a lot of extra hours

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job? What do you see your day looking like? Are you committed to stay after hours to work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keywee (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Aug 2018

Interview

(greenhouse scheme) I had a phone interview and was then invited to assessment day in which there was a mini interview and assignment (assignment was using excel (pivot tables) to do a data analysis assignment ) + english exam Pleasant and lovely office , nice people

Interview Questions
  • why are you interested in working here data analysis using excel

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keywee (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Apr 2018

Interview

3 steps: 1. assignment in group: assignment of skills on Excel - 2. Private interview with HR and group leader + background check to referrals - 3. Private interview with CEO

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keywee (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Mar 2018

Interview

They invited 8+ people to an assessment day where we were asked to complete a few assignments that took over 2 hours. I think it is extremely unprofessional way to handle any first round interview, especially for a junior position. Talk about wasting our time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keywee (New York, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

1. Had a 30 minute phone screen with the manager of CSMs at the office. 2. Met the manager in person for a 30 minute phone interview. 3. Did an at-home exercise that took about two hours. 4. Met with the CEO 5. Met with the Chief Commercial Officer 6. Met to receive the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews