Kids Time Therapies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kids Time Therapies

2.2

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Yuri was a great interviewer with a calming effect. He was very nice and easy going. Once I arrived, I filled out forms and was seen within minutes. I was given a chance to ask questions. I feel the interview went well as he mentioned I will be contacted for a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY).

Interview

the hiring process was easy and professional. Yuri was so welcoming and he went straight to the point. after the interview, i was hired on the spot. He explained to me what they do, the trainings, and scheduling. you can choose to do pt or full time. my best interview so far

Interview Questions

Kids Time Therapies Response

Jul 17, 2018 – Recruitment Director

Hi , Thanks for such a positive message , We are at kids time therapies are excited to have great talent like yourself join our team. We hope that we can continue bringing great talent like yourself... More

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview began with formal introductions and an overview of the agency. We dialogues about my work experiences and the reason for my interest in the agency. We discussed the hiring protocol and the necessary paperwork that needs to be completed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked when I was scheduled to take my licensing exam?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

It was good. We talked about salary and the job requirements. I'm happy to start working there. It seems like a great opportunity. The interviewer was very professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodside, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (Woodside, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great. Yuri provided a lot of detail about the role and the agency. Yuri took the time to review my resume and offer career recommendations. You can tell that Yuri is passionate about the work he does and helping families.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions asked was what I know about Early Intervention Services and if I had any experience in this area.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Richmond Hill, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (South Richmond Hill, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I feel like the interview process was simple and I really liked how they told me at the end of the interview if I had the job. They didn't keep me waiting.

Anonymous Employee in Woodside, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (Woodside, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Yuri was very welcoming and clear on what the job entails. He made me feel apart of the job before accepting the position. Yuri is very insightful and the staff is very friendly and encouraging.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

The interviewer notified me of the date and time of the interview; I attended the interview; I was given forms to fill out when I passed the interview; and I was asked to supply other requirements such as 3 letters of reference, a copy of MSW license and a copy of physical.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy going and took about 30-40minutes. The recruiter was very honest and discussed the position in full detail. He asked during the interview if i have any questions or concerns.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable traveling to certain boroughs?   1 Answer

Hi

Thanks for your feedback , We streamline processes here so we can get therapies ready and quickly as possible. We have a lot of children that deserve ABA. We are grateful to have you on our... More

Anonymous Employee in Woodside, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (Woodside, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Very Professional yet warm and encouraging . Initial contact via email then progress to in person interview . Direct, clear, concise. If resume matched position or you were interested during initial email correspondence , you were invited to interview . There were other candidates but not in a competitive but collaborative manner. They did not waste your time asking you to come in unless there was potential . The program was introduced as well as how your career could grow with the position. Then, all necessary paperwork was completed to avoid any delays if interested prior to leaving. Trainings dates were given, next steps explained

Interview Questions

Kids Time Therapies Response

Hi

Thank for your feedback. We here at kids time therapies believe the ultimate goal is to service the babies and families that not only need but deserve the therapy. We are fortunate to have... More