Kids Time Therapies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kids Time Therapies

2.2

Specialized Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Mr. Maia was very professional and explained everything thoroughly. He introduced me to the person from HR - John who was also professional and helpful. I came a few minutes early and Mr. Maia took me in right away.

Interview Questions

• If I see myself working for the company?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Woodside, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (Woodside, NY).

Interview

The building where Kids Time is housed was easy to find. The receptionists were courteous and helpful upon my arrival. The interviewer was kind and very willing to answer questions. I was unable to speak with the clinical director, as she was seeing a client at the time of my interview. However, I was offered her contact information and encouraged to make contact with her.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

It was good. We talked about salary and the job requirements. I'm happy to start working there. It seems like a great opportunity. The interviewer was very professional.

ABA Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

You will be asked to fill out a application prior to to the interview. Interview was a one to one sit down, provided information on job responsibilities and asked for my previous experience. Yuri was friendly and personable makes you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Did I have previous experience with ABA therapy?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodside, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (Woodside, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

I met with the recruitment director who was very kind and honest. He asked me what I knew about Kids Time Therapies and then further discussed the role and responsibilities of the registered nurse in the company. He informs you of everything you need to know and answers any questions you may have.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position on Indeed and was contacted by the recruiter director via email. An in person interview was scheduled for a couple of days later at a time and date that I selected.

Early Intervention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodside, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (Woodside, NY).

Interview

From the time I walked into the entrance I was professionally greeted with a warm smile, by HR Director (Mr. John) whom inquired if I was interviewing for a clinical or non-clinical position. I responded that I was applying for a clinical position. I was given the appropriate application and instructed to complete the first (3) pages. Upon completion I was introduced to Mr. Yuri Maia, Recruitment Manager. During the interview process he shared the history of the company, contractual agreement with DOH/early intervention, training in ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis), target age of children 0-3yrs, conducting screenings ie: SI (special instruction) and Denver Developmental Milestone are based when the family is available, as well as outlining time frames of cases, becoming independent contractor after 1400 hours via DOH/early intervention. Furthermore, Mr. Maia gave room for questions and feedback which is essential during the interview process, and he answered all of my questions, as well as noting that he has an open-door policy if there were any questions and/or concerns.

Interview Questions

• I was questioned about which boroughs' would I be willing to cover   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview began with formal introductions and an overview of the agency. We dialogues about my work experiences and the reason for my interest in the agency. We discussed the hiring protocol and the necessary paperwork that needs to be completed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked when I was scheduled to take my licensing exam?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online. The next day received an email asking about my qualifications and then scheduled an interview. Interview was held at the main school in Queens where I sat and filled out applications before speaking with Yuri.Had a 1:1 interview with Yuri in his office. I accepted the job after he explained to me the details and the pay rate. I then completed required forms to accept the job and I was dismissed.

Interview Questions

• Do I know the requirements of this job and what the company is about?   Answer Question
    • Where have I worked previously and my qualifications?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodside, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kids Time Therapies (Woodside, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

I thought the interview process was smooth and to the point. The interviewer was knowledgeable and broke down all the steps that I needed to know. I appreciated the quick response for the interview setup as well as the turnaround for being interviewed and being hired.

Interview Questions

• One question was whether I was familiar with Early Intervention?   1 Answer
    • What were your plan for the future as it relates to your current position?   1 Answer