King Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

King Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

3.1

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at King Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

From Alpharma to King. Great at first. I made it through multiple cattle call interviews at a hotel in NJ. Lots of behavioral based questions with outcome examples by multiple panels. The direct hiring manager was the obstacle. I went through about 4 additional interviews back in home state with min communication. The position stayed open until concern escalated to area VP. Once hired I learned others offered job in NJ. I am an experienced sales winning AA Woman. Racial bias was pervasive.

Interview Questions

• Plethora of layered behavioral based questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't remember, just took months to get to this phase

Contract Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at King Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Interview process was drawn out. Interviewed onsite in December 2003 and was told I was not selected for the position but would be hiring for more of the same position within 1st quarter of 2004. Had phone interview in March 2004 for Government Contract Analyst and was offered a Commercial Analyst Position....was a little confusing.

On-boarding once I accepted the offer was pretty simple and the HR department was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• To explain experience dealing with government concerning pricing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was n/a. The offer presented was more than I anticipated. Benefits were outstanding at the time I was hired.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King Pharmaceuticals (Bridgewater, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

I went in for a preliminary with two of my boss's direct reports. They felt I would be a good candidate and recommended I interview with their VP. Then I interviewed with him. Two weeks later I was offered the position and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing I had done with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at King Pharmaceuticals (Madison, WI) in September 2009.

Interview

The Hiring and Interview process was terrible. There was no agenda prior to personal, everything was a surprise to me. The interview was very less of a technical and personality . I guess they were trying to evaluate if the position is really required or not .

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at King Pharmaceuticals (Columbia, MD) in May 2008.

Interview

Very straight forward and fair.

Negotiation

Good. Didn't budge on salary but gave more vacation.

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at King Pharmaceuticals in August 2007.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview, and it lasted about 25 minutes. This led to an on-site interview with five or people. One portion of the interview was with a group of four people, and the second portion of the interview was with just one person. When I arrived, they were a little disorganized and the interview started late, but that was the only glitch. The interviewers were friendly, and the interview was conducted in a fair manner. My impression of the culture was that it is a pretty "rigid" (inflexible) working environment.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. The questions were based on my resume and the type of experience they needed a person to have to be able to do the job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at King Pharmaceuticals in January 2010.

Interview

The DSM talked a good game about this company and really sold me on why I should join her team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult choice that you did not agree with.   Answer Question

Too good to be true. They dont care about their people at all.