Kiss Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiss Products (Port Washington, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for a project coordinator position, but during the preliminary phone screening with HR, I expressed my interest and desire for product development. I was later reached out by HR for an on site interview for a product specialist position. Then once they decided they want to proceed, they followed up for a 2nd round interview -- then within the week I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your personality in 3 words.   Answer Question
    • How do you think your previous job skills can transfer into this new role?   Answer Question
    • Would you consider yourself a leader or a follower? & why?   Answer Question

International Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiss Products.

Interview

Got an email to interview over the phone. After they cancelled on me twice finally was able to interview. I was told that after a week I would get a follow up and never did. I emailed to follow up again and finally got an answer. Overall, seems like company needs to be more organized.

Interview Questions

• What are your responsibilities at your current position?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiss Products (Port Washington, NY).

Interview

Was recruited by third company. First interview was by phone. Then in person. The person interviewing me for the position asked me personal questions such as what does your parents do, are you thinking about getting married and such.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiss Products (Port Washington, NY).

Interview

I applied online and then I received an email to schedule a phone interview. The interview was 10 mins long with very straight forward questions about your job experiences. I then got a email a few days later to schedule an in person interview.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kiss Products.

Interview

Neutral, nothing special. They ask my background and personal stuff that is illegal but didn't mind because I had nothing to not share some with them. Smooth interview process and got hired immediately.

Assistant Manager of International Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiss Products (Port Washington, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email several days after to schedule a phone interview. On the phone interview they ask basic screening questions and briefly go over your resume. Then if chosen they call you back for an on site interview.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiss Products (Port Washington, NY).

Interview

Applied online through company website and received email to schedule phone interview.
    Scheduled a phone interview for the next day.
    Phone interview went well except I had to hear words "like" and "you know" 2-3 times on every sentence from HR who called.

3 days after, received email regards in-person interview. Started with 2 Interviewers and became 3 in the middle of the interview. The interview began in English but naturally changed to Korean.
    They ask a lot of ethic, problem solving, and personal question.

I asked what they like the most about working at Kiss and the answer I hear was "We work a lot? The company had a lot of job to do and it means company makes good revenue. We never had employee being laid off because of financial issue."

Overtime sounded like it was their main focus. (Overtime= Passionate person)
    No work-life balance.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?
      Are you currently working? Full time? How many people do you work with?
      Why are you quitting job now?
      How do you deal with conflicts?
      Do you have a problem with overtime?   Answer Question

Product Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kiss Products (Port Washington, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The process went fast, Talked English at the beginning and talked Korean for the rest of the interview.
    basically asked based on my resume, and if it's okay with overtime.

Human Resource Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiss Products (Flushing, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online through there web site. Took a month then relieved an email to schedule a phone interview. Scheduled phone interview for the next day for 3:00 pm and then the lady forgot she double booked me and called me at 11:00 and wanted to talk to me. Told the lady I was was scheduled for 3:00 not a 11:00 interview the lady apologized but it was not a good start when the person who is going to interview with you says they made a mistake. Took the interview at 3:00 asked me questions that were on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Are you still working at your job, are you a us citizen, do you need government assistance, what do you know about this company, do you work part time or full time.   Answer Question

Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiss Products (Port Washington, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Was asked illegal questions that were discriminatory during the rounds of interviews- age, family and marital status, etc,. The culture there is unbelievably Korean, pushing everyone to his/her limit when it comes to overtime, performance and many more. No flat hierarchy in this company - don't expect any sort of work-life balance here. Plus, the interviews were way too tedious and a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Ridiculous questions like what does your spouse do for a living, how long have you been married, age questions, can you work overtime, language proficiency, private life, etc   1 Answer