Klein ISD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.3

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Klein ISD (Spring, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

After applying online for several positions, multiple interviews were offered; however, many of the interviews were initial meeting for the same position. In other words, I was turned down for consideration after the first interview, and the district did not communicate to me or its own staff that I was no longer a candidate. It's a problem with the hiring system.

Interview Questions

• How do you expect to manage students from diverse backgrounds.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klein ISD.

Interview

With associate principal; lasted about 20 minutes; very calm and welcoming environment;

With department chair and team leader; more in depth questions about specific examples or scenarios; in the classroom interview; explained type of students I would teach and asked if I was comfortable and prepared for obstacles I may face.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a classroom with different levels of learning   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Klein ISD (Spring, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

My first interview was face to face in a group interview. I was called in a month later to do another group interview at the department building with the manager and the team leader. Interview didn't take long, people is very friendly and approachable. Interview questions are mostly about your work history and some soft skills as well.

Team Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Klein ISD (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Very professional, team, whom looked for excellence. This interview was very important because the candidate will not only be a leader by a role model. He will have to lead by example as well as focus on promoting the identity of the company.

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Klein ISD in May 2009.

Interview

Panel interview for screening, then individual interview. Panel uses set list of questions with all participants asking questions and rating the candidate. Unfortunately, the candidate with the highest score during the interview is not always the person who gets the job. Politics can come into play when hiring for administrative positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you would build capacity in the staff wo work under your supervision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations because I was hired from inside the district, however, I was told by people brought in from outside the district that they negotiated their salary.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Klein ISD in June 2009.

Interview

The interview process was on an initial fast track, met with two principals. However the process lingered on and I had to followup multiple times.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child sleeping in your class?   1 Answer