Kneaders Bakery & Cafe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

1.7

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe (Gilbert, AZ) in October 2018.

Interview

Quick, friendly , to the point informative. I left knowing that I had a second working interview to come back to in one day. I was given a good feel of the company and it’s overall focus and who I would be working with and what was expected of me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe (Mesa, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

Very chill and relaxed, they got back go me after a couple weeks of submitting my application. Very upfront and respectful, I was very pleased with the experience.

Anonymous Employee in Layton, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe (Layton, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

Spoke with the general manager at one of the restaurant tables.
    He was very friendly, introduced himself and the company, and asked me about myself and when I would be available. He told me about the job and that it was important that I commit to working through the holiday season (which is understandable since it was already October and the process of hiring and training would be extremely draining and rough on the rest of the pastry team if they had to quickly hire someone during the insanely busy holidays).
    He didn't ask too many questions, since I dropped off my resume a few days previous and already had all that information.
    He scheduled me for my first day of training at 5am the next morning.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2018.

Interview

I went online and they ask you to provide your number and I formation as most jobs would. I had to print out my resume for the job, and it was a good job. They gave me the time, the address, and reminders.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service to me   1 Answer

Assistant Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverton, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe (Riverton, UT) in March 2014.

Interview

My interview process was somewhat unusual and not representative of what most people will experience. While I interviewed to try and get on as a baker, I was instead hired on as a sandwich maker and later became a baker. I witnessed typical baker interviews, however. The general policy is they have you interview with their corporate baker and if he thinks you sound like you might be a good fit, you will then have a "working interview" where you mix some dough, form some loaves, and other basic job functions. To my knowledge, this is unpaid.

Assistant Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe (Parker, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a working interview with the Head Baker, if you were like me and had no idea what to wear just wear black jeans, a white t shirt and some black non-slip sneakers with No tattoos or piercings showing.

Interview Questions

• Do I have prior experience baking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe (Arvada, CO) in September 2018.

Interview

It was rather quick but detailed. It was really informative for the time it took. She was really good at answering the questions I had and informed me of where I'd be and how things worked in the establishment.

Interview Questions

• If I had a reliable mode of transportation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Starts with online job application, then you get called into the store and meet with the interviewer. Usually the owner of the store or manager. They ask the basic interview questions, nothing special.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Kneaders?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview went really well. The manager asked me a couple of questions and it kind of felt like I was just talking with someone. He was super friend and very informative.

Interview Questions

• Why is customer service important?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe (Mesa, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

It was great! Super down-to-Earth employers. They did the interview just by asking a few questions, such as why do I want to work here, what is my availability, and so on and so forth. Great place to work for!