Knighted Ventures Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Knighted Ventures

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knighted Ventures

Found 45 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Emeryville, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was an interview via zoom. The interviewer provided me with a lot of information about the company and role. Although I did not get the position, the lady seemed very nice and sounded like it was a great team to be a part of.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage your time
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Sacramento, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

One of the most professional interviews I have been in. They care more about your integrity and what you are willing to put into the job than your previous history.

Interview Questions
  • What does integrity mean to you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Emeryville, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview and then a video call interview in spring. I moved onto the in person/video call panel interview and it went well. Unfortunately this was during the beginnings of the COVID-19 lockdown, so the offices were closing and they told me that they would put my application on pause and schedule a final interview once a better time-frame was given. They had also given me the talent acquisition manager's contact information for any questions, and told me she would be my new point contact forwards on. I had called the manager for a question, and was left with no answer, and left a voicemail. The call was never returned. In June I called the manager again, and this time I was finally able to get a hold of her and asked her if there were any updates regarding the company and the HR Admin Assistant position. She told me to call her back the next week to schedule the last interview with a better time-frame. I've called and called, left voicemails and sent emails within the next three weeks, with no response. I was basically ghosted. I understand that the pandemic is hindering companies and its employees, but it would be wise to at least call back and contact candidates whether or not if they are moving into the next hiring stage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

The interview consists of three parts: 1. Phone interview 2. In-person interview/ math assessment test in front of the HR Associate (during this math assessment test, you will not be able to write anything down, you will have to do the math in your head and circle the answers once complete) 3. 2 day mini-training w/ small group (which includes learning how to play card games, such as blackjack, and short math tests) and final interview about the position

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (United States)

Interview

You apply. There is a phone screening with HR. If they like you, they set you up with your potential boss at the poker room. If they like you, you go through a paid workshop to see how well you pick up the material. THEN you get hired.

Interview Questions
Knighted Ventures
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Sacramento, CA) in May 2019

Interview

It was super easy and fast even though it was 2 hours. Sitting with talkative and genuine Manager and supervisors are good if they have great and positive attitude. One on one and training upstairs with basic math and training about BJ

Interview Questions
  • What made me apply for this position?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Sacramento, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

You meet with HR recruiter. You are asked to take a few test to see where you are at with your math. Simple math, addition, multiplication and counting cards. If you pass this interview you get asked to attend an all day orientation.

Interview Questions
Knighted Ventures
Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Petaluma, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Fun, especially because we got to gamble a little bit and share who we were in a group. It was all buddy buddy until people start getting eliminated like the bachelor. No worries, they just have weird reasons that I don't even know about.

Interview Questions
Knighted Ventures
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2018

Interview

Very different. The people who ran the interview were very good. It is hard to get a sense of what work will be like from one day training. You really need to visit a casino to know what it is like.

Interview Questions
Knighted Ventures
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (United States)

Interview

Process took about a week. I did an online interview via Skype and then the paid two-day interview. During the Skype interview, they gave me a math quiz and a time frame to solve as many questions as possible.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45