KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Knighted Ventures Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 52 of over 52 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knighted Ventures

Knighted Ventures

Application

I interviewed at Knighted Ventures

Interview

It was actually a group interview with a bunch of different people applying for the job. It was really fun, we got to play blackjack together and share our experiences. Probably the funnest interview you will go too. Just be careful though, out of the 8 people who applied, only 3 got in.

Interview Questions
  • Kind of the classical questions, like "why did you choose this job". The boss there was the best so we had a nice conversation.
    1 Answer

Knighted Ventures

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures

Interview

Relaxing and comfortable. They make you feel at ease. I’d recommend this job to anybody the teaching process is very patient and worthwhile. All the workers are very patient with you in the dealers out whatever casino you get placed at are cool too

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Vallejo, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was on zoom and it goes very smoothly. They are fast paced though so pay attention and do the homework. Its important. The first interview is over the phone. Then a zoom interview.

Interview Questions
  • They test you on math skills and how fast you can do it in your head. If math isnt for you this wont be for you .

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Stockton, CA)

Interview

Because of Covid, interview was virtual, pretty quick and painless. Need to be able to do simple addition, they ask about previous job history, then usually offer you a job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (San Jose, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview process went really smooth. Basic phone interview. Then interview with recruiter and wait for phone call. Phone call will let you know if they want to offer position or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Lack of diversity in panel and overall poor candidate experience. No flexibility in work hours. Savior-complex volunteer opportunities and lack of visioning. Would recommend a more structured approach. Nevertheless, thankful for the opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you dealt with conflict in the workplace?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Emeryville, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was an interview via zoom. The interviewer provided me with a lot of information about the company and role. Although I did not get the position, the lady seemed very nice and sounded like it was a great team to be a part of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Sacramento, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

One of the most professional interviews I have been in. They care more about your integrity and what you are willing to put into the job than your previous history.

Interview Questions
  • What does integrity mean to you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Emeryville, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview and then a video call interview in spring. I moved onto the in person/video call panel interview and it went well. Unfortunately this was during the beginnings of the COVID-19 lockdown, so the offices were closing and they told me that they would put my application on pause and schedule a final interview once a better time-frame was given. They had also given me the talent acquisition manager's contact information for any questions, and told me she would be my new point contact forwards on. I had called the manager for a question, and was left with no answer, and left a voicemail. The call was never returned. In June I called the manager again, and this time I was finally able to get a hold of her and asked her if there were any updates regarding the company and the HR Admin Assistant position. She told me to call her back the next week to schedule the last interview with a better time-frame. I've called and called, left voicemails and sent emails within the next three weeks, with no response. I was basically ghosted. I understand that the pandemic is hindering companies and its employees, but it would be wise to at least call back and contact candidates whether or not if they are moving into the next hiring stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

When I walked in there were already a few people waiting to be interviewed, all by different people but for some reason I sat and waited 30 minutes before someone came to meet me. I would have just walked out had I not needed a job so badly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews

Knighted Ventures Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Knighted Ventures as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.46 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Third Party Player and Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Gaming Associate and Banker roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Knighted Ventures takes an average of 17 days when considering 58 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Third Party Player roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Knighted Ventures according to 58 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 18.13%

Work at Knighted Ventures? Share Your Experiences

Knighted Ventures logo

Knighted Ventures Photos

+ Add Photo
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights joined 2,000 volunteers at the 6th annual Skid Row Carnival of Love
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights attended a public workshop hosted by the Bureau of Gambling Control to voice out concerns regarding newly proposed regulations that threaten our local communities.
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights came out strong for this year's Making Strides walk to help in the fight against breast cancer!
Knighted Ventures photo of: On Thanksgiving, LA Knights partnered with PATH and helped prepare and cook a tasty meal for veterans battling homelessness.
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights in Sacramento volunteered again at Sacramento Food Bank and Family Service's Turkey Distribution and had a blast!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Bay Area Knights came out on Halloween to volunteer with Open Heart Kitchen!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights at Sacramento Tree Foundation's event at Nielsen Park

Affiliated Companies