Knighted Ventures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knighted Ventures Interview Questions

Interviews at Knighted Ventures

2.5

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures.

Interview

Process took about a week. I did an online interview via Skype and then the paid two-day interview. During the Skype interview, they gave me a math quiz and a time frame to solve as many questions as possible.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calif City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Calif City, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

My husband had a telephone interview then after a couple of days he was called again for a personal interview. During his interview he was given a basic math test. The interviewer was easy to get along.

Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Sacramento, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

You meet with HR recruiter. You are asked to take a few test to see where you are at with your math. Simple math, addition, multiplication and counting cards. If you pass this interview you get asked to attend an all day orientation.

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Sacramento, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Was tested on simple addition and subtraction while being timed. Also was tested on ability to see cards quickly. Knowledge of blackjack and poker are a big help.

Interview Questions

• After the testing. How did you think you do on the add/subtract test?   Answer Question

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Emeryville, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

They ask you if you can play cards and you find out you will be trained yo play and deal cards. You also take a math test.They assure you that they expect alot from you but you will be trained thoroughly and paid generously.

Interview Questions

• They ask you if you are good at interacting with customers   1 Answer

Game Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Emeryville, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I t was pretty standard nothing too special, standard questions, cookie cutter responses, pretty simple and basic. Rigorus background check because of of the nature of the job. dont apply if yu have a criminal record, oh and there was a drug test

Gaming Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures.

Interview

This is easily the most thorough interview process that I have ever been through, and I'm grateful, because it means I get to work with awesome people. After applying online and taking the online skills test (which you can take multiple times until you're satisfied), I was offered an interview. There were two parts to the interview. For the first part, I took two or three more skills/math tests. Then, I had a 1:1 interview with another person, where we discussed my background, employment, and anything else I felt she had to know. Within two days, I was offered to come back for training at the casino for which I applied. The first two days of training, which is paid by the way, was also part of the interview. We were given training manuals, taught blackjack and baccaurat, and got a chance to play. We did some speed tests and drills as well. After the second day, we turned in our name tags and training manuals and hoped we got a good phone call!

Interview Questions

• Something in my application caught the interviewer's eye. It took me by surprise because it means they actually read or applications, resumes, and cover letters, which is lovely!   Answer Question

Gaming Associate Interview

Interview

After applying online through a job listing board I was quickly contacted the next day. In addition to submitting a resume and cover letter (pretty standard there) I was asked to take an online arithmetic assessment. The following week I was scheduled for an in person interview at the HR/Training facility in Emeryville. I was asked pretty typical interview questions, in addition to my experiences with casinos, followed by a few timed arithmetic tests. From there, are 2 or 3 more training days to see your capabilities, followed by another 2 or 3 paid ($75/day) training days. I can't recall exactly how many days, but it totals 5 days of training.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions, tell me about yourself, your weaknesses, your strengths, etc. Nothing tricky.   Answer Question

Gaming Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures.

Interview

Standard interview questions and a math test. Nothing out of the blue. They informed me the test that I was required to take after my phone interview. The in-person interview was easy. Make sure you brush up on your arithmetics before you attend the in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knighted Ventures (Sacramento, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

first there is a phone interview (very Quick), then two in person interviews (also Quick) with testing in math mostly, then a two day training interview, that is paid (minimum wage)

Interview Questions

• mostly just asked what I am looking for and got to know me a little bit.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was more take it or leave it.