Knoa Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knoa Software Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knoa Software

Solution Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knoa Software.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got an email from the cruiter 1 day later. He sent me a quiz to finish. And after the quiz, they bring me to onsite

Interview Questions

• String pool. Visitor patterns. Array IndexOutOfBoundsException   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knoa Software (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Had high expectations as HR lead was very professional. Met several 'new' execs. First word that comes to mind is rude. No one lets you in or has the courtesy to escort you out. Employees seem on eggshells. Could feel the tension. Dead silence in open environ.

Interview Questions

• How would you help us with SAP? Had to ask multiple questions to understand this question. Help sell to? partner with? align?   1 Answer

No strategy. No direction. Questionable leadership. Zero marketing. Struggling financially. Think just trying to sell-off company asap. But most of all, overall lack of professional courtesy. Did not sense employees were happy campers.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Knoa Software (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Full day interview.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember. I only remember that it was an exhaustive, 8 hour long process. I think it was a bit over the top because I was exhausted at the end and actually lost interest and enthusiasm as time went on.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knoa Software (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Failing to clearly identify company needs
    Not clearly communicated the job functions the business requires
    Has not develop and use an objective skill test for the position

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knoa Software (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

interviewer was not ready to listen to logical answers.

Interview Questions

• why u like any particular prog lang.   1 Answer

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knoa Software (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

1st round phone interview for pre-screening. 2nd round was a technical exam tailored for the specific position that you are applying. 3rd round is a conference call with the actual team members discussing the results of your exam as well as additional technical questions. After that comes a phone call with the VP or the Director and background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a parent-child relationship in the context of relational database.   Answer Question