KnowBe4 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Administrative Assistant-HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Clearwater, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process at KnowBe4 was one of the best I've ever had. I had been job searching for a while and applied a few times before I was able to secure a Face to Face Interview. The thing that I appreciated the most was how organized everything was. The receptionist was at the front expecting me and waiting for my application; even offered me water. My interview started on time, stayed on schedule and ended with a complimentary tour of the space which has a killer view. Overall, they move quickly and that is much appreciated from a job seeker standpoint.

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest career accomplishment you've achieved?   Answer Question

Apr 10, 2019 – SVP of People Operations

We are so glad you had a great time interviewing with us!

Having a great experience with KB4 from beginning to end is our goal!

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Clearwater, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The on boarding is very well planned and organized. They are always a step or more ahead of you. The HR team is wonderful to work with and are always a pleasure to speak with.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Standard to other employers

Oct 17, 2018 – VP of Expansion

Nice to know the team effectively got you through the hiring process. We are excited to have you on board with us.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Clearwater, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call on a Tuesday and was in front of the CFO for an interview by Thursday of the same week. The entire process happened very fast.

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Clearwater, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

Top notch from start to finish! Very professional, even included a tour of the office. Anyone would be lucky to work here. I was initially told I'd only have 2 interviews however through the interview process they determined that another role was actually a better fit so I had a 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Clearwater, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward and quick to communicate. I was called for a phone screening spoke for about 30 min. I was then asked to come in for an interview in person the following week. Once this occurred I was invited to take some personality tests and IQ tests. The following morning I was notified that I was a fit and references would be reached out to. That evening I was given an offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Clearwater, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was on time and prompt. I actually interviewed for a different role and they surprised me with an offer that was a better fit for my skills within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is your least favorite part of the sales process?   1 Answer

Channel Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trinity, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Trinity, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

I had been through many interviews with both small and large companies searching for the next step in my career, and KnowBe4’s process was the most streamlined and efficient I have come across. The recruiter I spoke with was so warm and personable and she made me even more excited to work for this company. The team I met with at the in-person interview were incredibly welcoming and put me at ease, and I could tell would make great bosses. The process included a phone interview, in-person interview, personality and IQ assessments, and reference checks, and it took less than a week. If this is how the whole company is run then no wonder they’re killing it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KnowBe4 in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for an initial screening to determine if job was a fit. I was then asked to come in the following week for a pretty standard panel interview with HR, followed by a meeting with the VP the following week. If interview goes well you are given an IQ and Personality test to determine whether or not you're a good fit for the company. Received job offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about how you would go about prospecting/finding leads?   Answer Question

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Clearwater, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty smooth process and everyone made you feel very comfortable throughout. They were really looking for the right fit for the company so we mostly covered my experience, and why I think I'm a good fit for the position. Was great to not go through some of the ridiculous interview questions that can be asked that have nothing to do with your experience or what makes you valuable to them. Overall, it was very relaxed and a comfortable environment versus an interrogation.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

Submitted an application through the website, and received an from HR for a phone interview. The phone interview which went well, and a face to face meeting was scheduled. They sent me three assessments to take( Aptitude, IQ, and personality) prior to my meeting. The day before my meeting, I received an email (not followed up with a call) stating my meeting was canceled due to insufficient scores received from the assessments. I understand the reason why, but what disappointed me was that the company hr representatives didn’t even call to verbally tell me. Just doesn’t seem professional.

Interview Questions

KnowBe4 Response

Aug 14, 2019 – SVP of People Operations

We have changed how we handle applicants from the moment you apply through to the decision making process and onto onboarding. I can say that there are growing pains in hyper-growth and this was one... More

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Clearwater, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial telephone call with the recruiter. Next steps would have been a face to face and some set of tests. (Didn't IQ and Personality test become irrelevant at least 10 years ago?)

I decided not to move forward after the fist call. While this seems like a fun company to work for, I just needed a higher salary and was not 100% sold on the comp plan.

Interview Questions

KnowBe4 Response

Aug 14, 2019 – SVP of People Operations

I am sorry you were not sold on the comp plan as it was stated. We have uncapped commission structure so you are able to create your own salary.

As far as the tests, we do have certain testing (not... More