KnowBe4 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KnowBe4 Interview Questions

Interviews at KnowBe4

2.8

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview and then in person interview a week later. The in person interview had three interviewers and the questions were not difficult. They want to get to know you and see if you are a good fit for the work environment.

Facilities Interview

Interview

The interview process was awesome! I received a call, had a phone interview, which was very comfortable and friendly and came in, for a in person interview two days later. Of course, we were all wearing our masks. Everything was fast, welcoming, and transparent, which is so hard to find these days. This was one of the best interview processes I have ever experienced.
    Thank you so much!

Interview Questions

• If I could spend the day doing one thing that I loved, what would it be.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was outstanding. Everything from first contact to the offer letter was very fast and efficient. I have been through plenty of interviews and this was among the best.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the field you applied for   Answer Question

Vice President Corporate Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Tampa, FL) in November 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by Drew, the VP Expansion to see if I was interested in this role. I said that I was and he quickly set up the interview process. He and my now boss , Snr VP PR, were both extremely upbeat and responsive. It was the smoothest interview experience I've had and was refreshing.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how my previous experience applies to this role and about my long-term goals.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KnowBe4 in November 2020.

Interview

The interview process was great! Everything was very transparent and friendly from the first call until I got my offer letter. I got a phone interview and then a zoom meeting.

Senior Director of Financial Controls Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Clearwater, FL) in November 2020.

Interview

My initial contact with the Expansion Team Manager who facilitated and interview with the team I would be working with. The interview process was over video chat. It was very comfortable and conversational with high-level discussions on company objective and how I fit into that role.

Cyber Security Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Clearwater, FL) in October 2020.

Interview

The process started with an email from a senior recruiter. This was followed by a relatively quick phone interview, along with a virtual interview with the senior recruiter that contacted me and two senior members in the Cyber department. Everyone did a wonderful job at making the process very comfortable, and the interviews felt more like conversations rather than the usual interrogations. Of course there were a few questions relavent to the knowledge required for the position, but overall it felt like a very light and enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

• Can you reverse a hash?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about AWS? ()   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you couldn't meet a deadline or complete what was asked of you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (New York, NY) in October 2020.

Interview

10 initial minute call with basic questions and behavorials. Interviewer was very nice. Needed to know a lot about the company to be able to accurately answer questions. Typical process.

Interview Questions

Application

I interviewed at KnowBe4 in October 2020.

Interview

A KnowBe4 expansion manager reached out to me on LinkedIn. After an initial call with the expansion manager, there were 3 rounds of zoom interviews. Additionally there were 3 online tests to measure aptitude, IQ and culture fit. The expansion manager provided timely feedback after each step in the process. After all interview rounds, they checked my references. From the first call with the expansion manager till the written offer it took 3 weeks.

Global Procurement Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KnowBe4 (Tampa, FL) in October 2020.

Interview

I applied online at KnowBe4. Received a Phone Interview as 1st round and for Second round I was Interviewed by three Interviewer. The Interview process was very calm and smooth, all the Interviewer were very polite and understanding. Research on company and research on Job description will be a great help.