Koch Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Koch Foods Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

1.7

Debone Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Koch Foods.

Interview

Was no interview you apply they call you go to orientation, get ua test them they say if you want to work your hired, as long as you pass your drug screen

Processing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Koch Foods (Morristown, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very good. There was a walk through of the plant, the HR and the person responsible for the plant tour were very informative. They drug test on site and if you pass you are told to come back in for your first day, which is usually two days afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you have or experience any of the following conditions and/or chronic conditions that may affect your job performance?   1 Answer

QA Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Koch Foods (Fairfield, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Supervisor asked my experience and i took a short simple math test that i passed. after that you have 2 days to drug test at a lab before you can start.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Collinsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Koch Foods (Collinsville, AL).

Interview

Overall the interview was quick easy and to the point. After asking me several questions about experience and work ethic, I was instructed to come back the next day to watch safety videos and job training videos. The time spent for the interview and the couple of days that were spent reviewing videos was reimbursed at the end of 90 day employed with the company .

Interview Questions

• I was asked about gaps in employment while I was pregnant.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koch Foods (Montgomery, AL).

Interview

No interview. You can work here anytime you want to do. They take drug test. If you are in drug, you are rejected this position. Othewise you can work here.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gadsden, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Koch Foods (Gadsden, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through the local career center and I didn't expect a call back but in about a week I got a call back for an interview they had some district people in there hiring but it was a nice easy interview with the district lady and HR manager. Still waiting to see if I got it though.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring this company?   1 Answer

Senior Position Interview

Interview

The hiring manager seemed very eager early on in the interview process to fill their open position. In the end, days, weeks and months went by with no follow up after several face-to-face interviews. Follow up notes to the Recruiter yielded a few reply notes, and a follow up to the hiring manager yielded no response (the "no response" was the response). There was also no HR Manager involved in the process (not sure if HR even existed at this company location), which likely explains the poor communication.

Anonymous Employee in White Pine, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Koch Foods (White Pine, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Managers were straightforward, and prompt! Described in detail every aspect of job, cold conditions and duties, and explained the benefits of being a dependable good worker. They also explained the importance of safety.

Scaler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Koch Foods (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Group panel interview. There was a moment where they explained the working condition. People were cautioned of the importance of this job which required,watchful eyes and strong, sturdy legs. Numerous people took that time to stand to their feet and leave becuase the were told it wasn't worth it from employees.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in a cold storage facility,doing very repetitive and tedious work.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koch Foods.

Interview

It helps to know people who have worked there before or is currently working there. I was giving the run-down of my duties and hired on the spot