Koenig Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Koenig Solutions

2.7

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koenig Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview as a whole was lame process by unprofessional female HRs. They were in a hurry to end the discussion with no knowledge of the profile thy offerring. Organisation looked little disorganised and were not ready to disclose the CTC and they dint even ask for salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Tel me about yourself? | do you have a passport? | do you posses any medical history? | what are your goals?   Answer Question

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Koenig Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Bad management. Won't inform candidates about job description and rounds of interview.Won't disclose salary. Worst part is they ask to sign 2 years of bond with them leaving before that duration have to pay 2 Lacs rupees.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Koenig Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

I received Call from HR and she fixed my Technical Telephonic interview with technical manager and after i get the telephonic result after 3 days the i was given 3 Technical topics to prepare and give Presentation and after i get through the presentation same day i had Meeting with Vice president and i get through with it after some negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Current Job Profile, Salary and work Timings also about if i have any concerned about roaming profile   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were made about salary only and i was able to get through it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Koenig Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The first round was telephonic. It was technical and the questions were basic. then second telephonic round.littile hard and presentation. Hr was very coparative , the staff is so young. They are having there own quality check for trainer before delivering any training by trainer. The company is very good and they take trainer young trainer and give them training. They are also having 5 years bond . They give very less fix salary and the all is the INCENTIVE PLAN.

Interview Questions

• what is ddl,dml,difference between drop and delete, procedure function,trigger in oracle   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Koenig Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

HR round was just okay with every question asking for r u okay with this as same was not at par with my existing benefits.
    Technical round interviewers were too unprofessional, tried to demean my current organization.

Not good.

Interview Questions

• Will ask you what they know disregarding your current experience like what is procuee to pay cycle   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koenig Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

it was good process i applied online and was called for an inteviews followed by HR session and was offered the job on the same day , I signed the Bond which is must to get a job here and started here

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Koenig Solutions.

Interview

HR is a thief with no MBA degree. This is a Baniya company and functions like baniyas. they will suck the best out of you and then thrash you when they find someone with low payscale

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Koenig Solutions (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2013.

Interview

professionally done and executed. First HR will call you for initial interview, second is Manager's interview, then, HR Manager interview, Next will be exam. Lastly will be CEO interview. if you are qualified and you passed all the earlier requirements. The company will do background checking for your profile.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Koenig Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Toooo long and useless. Around 8-9 rounds. The HR round happens 3-4 times which is a waste of time. Manager round also happens 2-3 times. Aptitude test also being taken and results of which are never shown. They have technical test also which is useless again. The HR gives you a tour of the company after all the 8-9 rounds and then takes you to meet the CEO who is free enough to interview every person for hours. CEO has no trust in his managers/HRs and takes the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Stupid questions. Their only concern is money. Anybody who demands less money will be hired.   Answer Question

Senior DBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Koenig Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

a very nice process of interview, I liked it. They make it very smooth process and it is very much time convenient. Kudos to the Koenig team for such a great platform.