Kollmorgen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kollmorgen Interview Questions

2.6

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kollmorgen (Blacksburg, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and met recruiter at career fair. Interview was with two employees. General behavioral questions. Also asked about relavent experience. They were very nice throughout the interview and genuinely cared about getting to know me

Drafting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kollmorgen.

Interview

pretty standard interview, two people, human resources and your potential boss. no tricky questions. talked for about half an hour and toured the plant. friendly staff from the start. took about three weeks from application to start day.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kollmorgen (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Series of short interviews, no one tells you their job title unless you ask. Met with almost every facet of a manufacturing facility. Then facility tour. Everyone was pleasant and busily working.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kollmorgen (Blacksburg, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I meet a Kollmorgen recruiter at Virginia Tech Career fair. They first reviewed my resume and asked me about my research. Then they asked if I know about their company. As I didn't know about Kollmorgen at that time, they give me a brief description and then asked me if I know about controls and robotics.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about robotics and controls?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radford, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kollmorgen (Radford, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard, though you met with more than one person. They weren't trying to ask hard questions or trip you up, just wanted to get to know you. You have a chance to ask a lot of questions and I suggest you do. They want to see that you're trying to determine if they are a good fit for you just as much as you are for them.

Field Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kollmorgen.

Interview

The process has been very professional. I met with HR, the VP of Sales, and the General Manager of the division, so I got a very good perspective of the company and the position. I was impressed by their professionalism and candor. I wasn't necessarily caught off guard by any of the questions they asked, but many of them did make me think. They wanted to know how I would approach growing the territory; the strategies and tactics I would utilize.

Interview Questions

• The question that made me think the most was, "What were the three most important things that owning your own business taught you?"   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Interview

Met recruiter at Career fair, and gave them my resume. I was contacted by email for an on-sight interview at their office. The office was very nice as was the staff and QA manager. The interview only took about an hour and was very general. Overall a good learning experience.

Interview Questions

• All questions were general, no technical. Why should I hire you? You have to be really interested in the QA side.   Answer Question