Konecranes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Branch Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konecranes (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview with hiring manager. Polite and professional. Simple questions regarding resume and your future plans. Lasted one hour. One to one interview. Was told that the next step would be a interview with branch manager.

Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Konecranes (Dayton, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

took welding test, and met with Foreman in weld division, very professional. Was given information about the Company. and was very hopeful about my place in their future. I hoped to be able to have a long term career with this Company.

Interview Questions

• yrs of experience and types of welding i had experience in.   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Konecranes (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good. Communication throughout the duration was impressive. As soon as I submitted my resume I received an email letting me know that it was received. The next day I received another email stating they wanted to conduct a phone interview. The email I received explained the process and gave four different days and a multitude of time ranges for the phone screening. Following the phone screening an online test was sent, which took about an hour to complete.

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konecranes (Novi, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

I came in and sat down. They came in and sat down. They asked me a question or two about why I wanted to work on cranes and things like that. Also, they were interested in my family situation, wife, kids et cetera. Would I be willing to work off hours.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was afraid of Heights.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konecranes (Decatur, AL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, the interview at local office, them another phone interview with district manager, few days later had offer overall took about a month, not really that bad

Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Konecranes.

Interview

Ultimately did not get picked up. the process though was straight forward. Had an initial interview through an interviewing company, asked just basic questions pertaining towards my resume, then had the second interview with an actual member of the company, actually it was the guy who i work under directly, which i thought was pretty cool. i did not make it further than that, but was given how many applicants there were and what the process would be like if i advanced.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konecranes (Columbia, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

applied online, head hunter asked basic questions, called into interview. Given basic electrical/mechanical test as well as crane knowledge. Conducted interview. Called in again for additional interview. Electrician or mechanic may be on hand for interviews. Be honest BS artists get flushed

Interview Questions

• what is the extent of your electrical and mechanical knowledge which included multiple follow on questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Konecranes (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Took two months to get hired. I heard good things about the company but interview process took forever. More communication during interview process is needed. I liked the manager interviewing but he was very rude.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konecranes (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

First brief interview was done at a Job Fair where I was asked for my resume. I then received an email asking me to fill out a formal application. They gave me an email saying I would be contacted for further instructions. 8 hours later I received an email from their hiring agency asking to schedule a phone interview. The first phone interview consisted of job skills and previous customer relations experience. Then I was told I will be contacted within 72 hours as to whether or not I would be further pursued for the position. 8 hours later I received an email to schedule another phone interview with the branch manager as I would have to travel 200 miles to do a face to face interview and they didn't want to waste my time or money.. The interview went well and received an email to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview was with the branch manager and more of an open forum discussion rather than a typical set of question interview. When that was completed I was sent to do a physical at a local care facility and when I returned from that they had the job offer sitting on the table.

Interview Questions

• Why are you going from Army Aviation to crane maintenance.   Answer Question

Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Konecranes.

Interview

Easy lies to believe.

Negotiation

No chose. Take it or leave it.

Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konecranes in May 2013.

Interview

Started out with a telephone screening and then setting up another telephone interview. Telephone interview went over my resume and added more detail. After two weeks, got called to schedule an interview with the local site. Branch manager was easy going and asked simple questions. Had about 5 packets of paper with 3-4 pages each full of questions about electrical, mechanical and cranes. This was the skills test

Interview Questions

I got offered a better job with another company, but if I hadn't, I would have went with this company.