Konecranes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Konecranes Interview Questions

Interviews at Konecranes

2.5

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konecranes.

Interview

I met with the branch manager, second interview with district manager (including branch manager). The interview was informal. In my opinion, they had already decided whom they wanted to hire and this was a box to be checked.

Interview Questions

• What type of music do you like?   1 Answer
    • What is your 30/60/90 plan?   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konecranes (Houston, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Screening call with recruiter, 20-minute call with VP (hiring manager) and then 1-hour face-to-face with VP. Was told that a decision would be made the next day, but did not hear back from either the recruiter or VP after reaching out to each personally. Very poor business etiquette and demonstrates a lack of respect for candidates.

Interview Questions

• How would you onboard a new employee over 30, 60, 90 day period? Why should I hire you/what would you bring to the job?   Answer Question

Branch Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Konecranes (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview, assessments, and in person. The in person interview was very disheartening as the woman was like a robot reading from a sheet of paper. Very little true interaction. I felt as if the people who where in the position I was interviewed for where warning me that this was a more intensive position than listed with much more overtime than stated.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konecranes (Grand Prairie, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

first round interview was outside recruiter, She did an AMAZING job selling me on the company. Face to Face interview with local team was discouraging at best. The two Managers had almost nothing to say. The total interview from out of my car and interview was 22 Minutes to back in my car. The commute was longer. It appeared the interview was a box check. The decision was already made.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Konecranes in January 2019.

Interview

Summit my resume and had over the phone interview.And about 2 days later had a phone interview with the Hr department and I was told in a week .I am going to face to face with Branch Manager.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to make sure that I had electrical and mechanical back ground.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konecranes.

Interview

Contacted via email, established a phone interview, then a one on one. All within a comfortable 3.5 week time frame. Moved forward and after 3 more calls an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you changed the management flow for your dept and it was not handled to the best of your ability and how you chose to fix it.   Answer Question

MDP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Konecranes.

Interview

Walk in to a conference room with a portly man in poor health. Sit down and be talked down to. Answer questions and expect no remarks are contribution from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good Konecranes employee?   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Konecranes (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good. Communication throughout the duration was impressive. As soon as I submitted my resume I received an email letting me know that it was received. The next day I received another email stating they wanted to conduct a phone interview. The email I received explained the process and gave four different days and a multitude of time ranges for the phone screening. Following the phone screening an online test was sent, which took about an hour to complete.

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Konecranes (Bloomington, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, within a day or two received email directing me to self-schedule a 'phone interview', which consisted of a 3rd party caller screening me by asking a few job related questions. Seemed more interested in the pay range and reason for relocating to area.

MDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Konecranes (Springfield, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then in-person interview. I drive to Konecranes and spoke with 3 employees, the hiring manager, team lead and finance director. At the end of the week I received a phone call and was offered the posting. A drug screen and background check was required.