Konica Minolta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Konica Minolta Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konica Minolta.

Interview

Phone screen, then take home project, then onsite

Recruiter was really weird, she didn't seem very knowledgeable but was very sure of herself. She just went over the process then told me to do a take home project which is kind of silly considering my experience and my already publicly available github projects. They projects all take a while (10+ hours) and it honestly just seemed like too much grunt work to get into the next interview for a mediocre at best company. I ended up just not doing the project. Seems like this company is living in the 90's the entire process seemed so unfriendly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Konica Minolta.

Interview

Very very very long and annoying. A thousand interviews. Takes about 2 months to onboard. All of the interviews (4 or 5 of them) were fairly straightforward. Just do your homework before hand and be ready to sell! Also come prepared with lots of questions. The interviews consisted of me asking tons of questions.

Interview Questions

• It was really more of a me ask the questions kind of interview so come prepared   Answer Question

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Windsor, CT) in August 2017.

Interview

HR Interview was good. Development interview was good. Management interview was ... a little on the strange side. My whole interview process - grand slam. Flawless. I could write a books on my field, if I so desired. You want a rockstar walking into that door who will get things done AND blow the whole team out of the water ... here I am.

One thing that got to me was as follows. I'm an experienced professional. I took nearly a week of my time in preparation for this interview, demonstrating my expertise, and taking time off from my job - AND - delaying my current project to entertain this offer.

I do not appreciate being told one thing walking in - then another thing after you've wasted my time.

They would have hired me in a heartbeat. Certainly. Unfortunately, I had already made my decision of "NO" as soon as I found out I was baited into the door under false pretenses.

The first instance of dishonesty - is all 3 strikes wrapped up in one disreputable package in my book. Very disappointed. I'd expect far more from what I thought was a reputable company.

Interview Questions

• Where do I foresee myself in 5 years, 10 years.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Wayne, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

3 interviews with HR, GM, and project manager.

Just asked normal question, not technical.

NOt hard at all just be polite and normal. it was ok. most people will pass.

You will get an email later

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 weak points   1 Answer

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Interview

The initial interview was with HR very easy. The second was very disorganized. The manager for the position was not in the office. So the boss for another department took his place and the higher up manager didn't want to come in because they were busy. No call back.

Software Engineer - Firmware Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Start with a phone screen by the manager, very disorganized conversation. Started to dig into my experience but would then quiz me on random topics from my experience. Then would laugh at my answers and said he hopes I'd be more prepared for the second round.

Interview Questions

• What in the range differences between old bluetooth and BLE   Answer Question
    • how did you use linux, explain linux.   Answer Question
    • explain the Network stack differences between original Bluetooth and BLE   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta in March 2016.

Interview

Met the hiring agent at a school career fair. The Interview lasted about an hour that we had at their main campus. Simple, straight forward questions and nothing fancy. Also met with the hiring manager who also asked similar questions but still nothing out of the blue.

Named Acct Exe Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Konica Minolta.

Interview

Was pretty decent. He called me, I came in. We talked about copiers, and it went well. I got a good feeling, and everything was positive, including the HR recruiter, which was nice.

Project Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed by a non-subject matter expert in medical devices(diagnostic imaging).
    that is what happens WHEN the organization hires management outside the industry. I was able to tell the Interviewer was stress out from a previous meetings and unfortunately channel it to the interview.

Interview Questions

typical -blind leading the subject matter expert - I took the first door out.
    Diagnostic Imaging Veterans of the industry did give me a heads up but I had to see for my self. WOW!!!!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Fairfield, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

A great group of people who are very real and honest. I had an awesome experience and learned a lot interviewing with them. I found out that I did not actually want to get into the printing industry and so it did not work out.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation from this company in the next year if you were hired?   Answer Question