Konica Minolta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Konica Minolta Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.4

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Interview

The initial interview was with HR very easy. The second was very disorganized. The manager for the position was not in the office. So the boss for another department took his place and the higher up manager didn't want to come in because they were busy. No call back.

Software Engineer - Firmware Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Start with a phone screen by the manager, very disorganized conversation. Started to dig into my experience but would then quiz me on random topics from my experience. Then would laugh at my answers and said he hopes I'd be more prepared for the second round.

Interview Questions

• What in the range differences between old bluetooth and BLE   Answer Question
    • how did you use linux, explain linux.   Answer Question
    • explain the Network stack differences between original Bluetooth and BLE   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta in March 2016.

Interview

Met the hiring agent at a school career fair. The Interview lasted about an hour that we had at their main campus. Simple, straight forward questions and nothing fancy. Also met with the hiring manager who also asked similar questions but still nothing out of the blue.

Named Acct Exe Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Konica Minolta.

Interview

Was pretty decent. He called me, I came in. We talked about copiers, and it went well. I got a good feeling, and everything was positive, including the HR recruiter, which was nice.

Project Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed by a non-subject matter expert in medical devices(diagnostic imaging).
    that is what happens WHEN the organization hires management outside the industry. I was able to tell the Interviewer was stress out from a previous meetings and unfortunately channel it to the interview.

Interview Questions

typical -blind leading the subject matter expert - I took the first door out.
    Diagnostic Imaging Veterans of the industry did give me a heads up but I had to see for my self. WOW!!!!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Fairfield, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

A great group of people who are very real and honest. I had an awesome experience and learned a lot interviewing with them. I found out that I did not actually want to get into the printing industry and so it did not work out.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation from this company in the next year if you were hired?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Vienna, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Long and Tedious, Wanted examples of creative thinking scenarios and problem solving skills.
    Wanted to access leadership skills, Wanted to access personality traits and strengths.
    I had five interviews that were days apart.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave and we need a copy of W2's for your last Employer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Have a number in mind and be flexible with 5k either way

Technical Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konica Minolta.

Interview

Nice people, they seemed very clicky though

Interview Questions

• Asked if working around a lot of women would make it hard to concentrate on work.   2 Answers

Junior Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goshen, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Goshen, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Very informal interview. Single interview 1 on 1 with the manager of the engineering department. Mostly showed me the facilities and what the job would entail. The easy of the interview was most likely because I was their first ever intern at that specific location. Mostly likely they have finalized a more formal interviewing process.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Ramsey, NJ).

Interview

- Phone screen that took about 15 mins
    - 2 onsite interviews:
    interviewed the HR manager and then a combo of a sales and marketing manager

Interview Questions

• strange question: they asked about my ethnicity   1 Answer

Negotiation

they really didn't give much wiggle room for negotiation even at that very low price given my level of education, and experience but i really needed a job so i was kind of desperate