Krispy Kreme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Krispy Kreme Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2017

1.8

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview

Be thruthful and talk about your experiences with jobs. What your personality is like. If you enjoy interacting with customers. Dress normal. Be confident. Tell them why you would be perfect for the postition.

Interview Questions

• Are you punctual? Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Thornton, CO).

Interview

I sat down with one of the managers who walked me through the hiring process. She didn't ask many questions about my work experience, but did confess that her son (who also worked at the store) had looked me up on Facebook and that I "wasn't what she was expecting."

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gambrills, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Gambrills, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on snagajob and a few days later I got a call for an interview. I interviewed with the general manager and the assistant manager. They mostly asked me questions to prove that they care about their employees too, then they asked about availability and work ethics, make sure you ask them questions at the end.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Bensalem, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very cut and dry, I came into the store and had to then fill out a second application. After a 20 minute wait the District manager (which is strange since the store manager was right there) came and sat down with me and the interview processed like a normal interview.

Interview Questions

• Salary Expectations and what they were offering.   1 Answer

Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Marietta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Just went to the Krispy Kreme, sat down on the table with the interviewer who simply gave me straightforward questions regarding the position I was applying for. It only took a few minutes and I had had gotten in contact with them thru a mobile app called HireWire.

Interview Questions

• They simply asked what days I was free, if I was able to stand on my feet for long periods of time and could lift 50 lbs.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme in March 2017.

Interview

I fill out an application in person. About 2 weeks later I got interviewed and it was super easy. The next day is my orientation... He was very friendly and nice

Retail Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

Just basically asked me what days I was available to work . What are your expectations when you start this job ? Why do you want to work for us ?

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme in February 2017.

Interview

We sat down she asked me a question. Then went over scenario questions! Nothing too hard! She was very nice and was very surprised when I was asking questions at the end! Always ask questions it makes them know you're interested in the job! Interview lasted no more than 15 minutes!

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Columbus, MS) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very laid back they made me feel very comfortable about everything as if it was just us talking in a general setting. Not only that but they also made the questions very easy to comprehend.

Interview Questions

• How would you treat a situation where you have to go above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Homewood, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

A few months ago I heard that Krispy Kreme was coming to my neighborhood, so I applied. This was in August. This week I got a call for an interview (It is now November, the day after Thanksgiving). A few days later it was time for the interview. I came ten minutes early, which they appreciated. They asked very simple questions, and at the end, I asked them a few questions. They were impressed, and asked me to set up a second interview to meet their boss.
    NOTE:
    ALWAYS have questions prepared for the end of the interview. It will really impress the interviewers.