Krispy Kreme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Krispy Kreme Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Homewood, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

A few months ago I heard that Krispy Kreme was coming to my neighborhood, so I applied. This was in August. This week I got a call for an interview (It is now November, the day after Thanksgiving). A few days later it was time for the interview. I came ten minutes early, which they appreciated. They asked very simple questions, and at the end, I asked them a few questions. They were impressed, and asked me to set up a second interview to meet their boss.
    NOTE:
    ALWAYS have questions prepared for the end of the interview. It will really impress the interviewers.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview

The hiring process was okay it didn't take along time to hear back from them the interview process was a breeze the questions was very easy it was straight forward not too challenging

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme in August 2016.

Interview

Easy 30 minute interview. We talked for a few minutes, she asked if I had any experience and my availability. Then she handed me a packet with 5 scenario questions, which took about 15 minutes to finish, and we reviewed and discussed my answers. She told me she'd give me a call tomorrow to let me know if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• When is your availability?   1 Answer
    • Is this your first job?   1 Answer
    • How would you promote a new doughnut to a regular customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Advice I'd give? SMILE! Krispy Kreme wants someone who is inviting and always smiling.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme in August 2016.

Interview

I received a email for a interview i went to the interview asked me 5 questions about job history and getting alone with coworkers. Was told faster i complete my background and drug test faster i can get in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Fredericksburg, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter contacted me about the position a few days later. We spoke for roughly 10 minutes and she scheduled a face-to-face interview with the sales/marketing manager. I met the Sales/Marketing manager at the local store and the interview was roughly an hour long. Easy questions, mainly situational to see how you would respond. Followup interview via phone with HR 2 days later. Job offer the next day. It wasn't at the same store I had applied for, actually it was an hour drive from that location, so they compensated the salary for the commute. All in all, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• All were situational questions to see how you responded.   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

You apply for the job, call back within seven days, and hopefully you get the job. They ask you questions like are you a good worker. They see how your work performance is at the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good worker?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Denver, CO).

Interview

Did a phone interview with a recruit. The recruiter was very detailed, asking questions about my 16 years with current employer. He helped make adjustments to my resume before setting up an interview with his client. Then the vice president of operations for feel good brands scheduled a phone interview. We discussed my resume in detail and she asked why I was leaving.

Interview Questions

• Reviewed my resume. Asked about my vis it to the local location.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Clarksville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for an interview 2 days later. Interview took about 30 minutes (and the interviewer said I was the best person that she had interviewed in a long time), then they had me fill out some paperwork and sent me to take my drug test. Before I had even left the clinic doing my drug test (less than an hour after I left the store from interviewing) I received an email saying I didn't get the job. If they had know that quickly, why did they waste my time and have me fill out paperwork and go take a drug test?

Interview Questions

• If a person comes in on a regular basis, how do you recommend introducing them to a new item on the menu?   1 Answer

Cake Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy interview sat down with the manager for about 25-30 minutes and gave me start date. We talked about many things like my reliability and my availability. Job wasn't that great afterwards though.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever made doughnuts before? and do I have any customer service experience.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview

easy interview. basic questions. told about company policies, rules and hours. offered job on spot. accepted and given two t shirts. worked for about a month before moving to retail.