Kubota Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kubota Interview Questions

2.3

Specialist, Notes Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kubota (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with several people in California. A few weeks later I had an in person interview with two managers at their Texas office. (Company was in process of relocating from CA to TX.) Met with HR representative after interview so she could answer any additional questions. She told me that she didn't even know why they were interviewing yet for these positions as they probably wouldn't be ready to hire for that department for at least two to three months. I emailed the HR representative a month after the interview to follow-up on status of position. I have never heard from this company again. I didn't even receive a standard "Thanks, but we have decided on someone else" email. It is like I never applied for and interviewed (twice) with this company.

Assembly Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Kubota (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied at a staffing event hosted on their campus. Filled out an application there and had a brief screening interview. Passed and was sent to a conference room with other applicants. They pulled us out one at a time for a 1:1 interview. A few weeks later I got a call for a third interview. Another week went by before i was made a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you right for this position?
      Name a time at work you had to multi task?
      How do you handle adversity?
      Why do you want this job?
      Have you ever worked i a production environment before?   1 Answer

Forklift Operator - Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kubota (Jefferson, GA).

Interview

Called staffing agency, was told to come in and do application and paperwork. Had interview with department manager the same day and was hired to start the next day for training. Interview questions were simply the usual "Why do you want to work here" type.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult about the process, it's the usual run of the mill questions and if you get a department manager that's down to earth, just be yourself...   Answer Question