Kwajalein Range Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kwajalein Range Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kwajalein Range Services (Loi) in Jul 2018

Interview

It was kind of like scary, but I honestly did my best. I was nervous at first but when the boss gave me the questions I already know how to answer him back.. So I think that why they select me. Because I couldn't leave all of his questions blanks

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to come to work on time every day of working?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kwajalein Range Services (Huntsville, AL) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview was laid back. The hiring manager was professional. I was asked questions related to the job. He also provided a lot of information about the company that is not available online.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation where you and a coworker had a disagreement. How did you handle the situation?

Anonymous Employee in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kwajalein Range Services (Fairbanks, AK) in Jul 2015

Interview

Initial application was submitted via the company website. Contact by the company was email followed by a few phone calls. A phone interview was conducted followed by an official offer over the phone. This can be a time consuming process as many supervisors actually live in Kwajalein and they are a day ahead of normal US time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kwajalein Range Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kwajalein Range Services in Sep 2014

Interview

Applied online and was referred to hiring manager to submit resume. Was then invited to do a phone interview that lasted about an hour. The interview mostly covered technical background, computer skills, professional interests...mostly just fleshing out my resume. After that general information about the job location, and time for any questions I had.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Be patient, hiring takes quite a long time. Interview questions are easy.

Interview Questions
  • Not many questions asked other than logistics. Don't expect too much, it's island time.

Kwajalein Range Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwajalein Range Services in May 2013

Interview

I applied online and was eventually emailed with a request for a phone interview. The phone interview went well other than determining that I could only have the job if I was willing to live without my family for a year.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected thing was that I would have to go alone for a full year before bringing my family.

Kwajalein Range Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Kwajalein Range Services in Jun 2010

Interview

The interview process was a single phone interview covering the basic questions one would expect for an IT position. The interview included several managers asking a range of technical questions including some basic networking troubleshooting to printer issues. Half of the interview was focused on personality instead of technical ability, as they wanted to ensure the candidate would fit in and be okay living on Kwajalein.

Interview Questions
  • What process would you use to troubleshoot a single user's issue with access to the Internet.
2 people found this interview helpful

Kwajalein Range Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 10 months. I interviewed at Kwajalein Range Services in Feb 2010

Interview

Get a email, setup a telecon, get the run thru of what you will be doing. start the process. Very hit and miss how the process go's some people take a few months to get thru the system, some take upwards of a year. you will need to pass a medical/background check and go thru a gauntlet of forms. If you bring a pet, prepare to pay out the nose for fluffy. vets bills, airfare will soon turn that free cat you got into a $1,500 cat plus a ton of paperwork

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really. The good managers dont sugar coat what its like out here. there's a certain level of beaucracy here that you will have to learn to live with. its often referred to as 'almost paradise' for a good reason
RSS Feed</>Embed