L3Harris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3Harris Interview Questions

Interviews at L3Harris

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Skype interview with hiring manager. No offer at this stage, but scheduled for panel interview. Very pleasant experience, focused on personal attributes, background, and what I could bring to the company.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L3Harris.

Interview

Phone interview, very disorganized. They called me out of the blue wanting to talk right there and then. Interviewer wasted my time looking for the questions. She was not prepared and it seemed to be a normal for the company as a whole.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was actually pretty good! There weren't any "trick questions," as it seemed like what was important to them was a strong grasp of the past projects that you've worked on and how you can contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a past project you've worked on that's relevant to something you might be doing at the company.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Interview

It was straight to the point. Just told me the job responsibilities. I have been working the job as a security for the concerts they have at the lot. Then, I asked could I become a security guard on the day shift.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I prepared myself for my interview at L3Harris by browsing Interview questions and processes from real candidates that interviewed with the company. The general process was great and went over questions on resume.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Easy interview. Not many technical questions it was mostly behavioral. You switch between interviewers and do like 4-5 interviews throughout the day. They also go through all the benefits and give you a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got stuck on a problem and couldn't solve it?   Answer Question

Interview

Great communication between employers/HR. Interview environment is super comfortable, and they make sure you feel welcome and relaxed. They do make sure you know what are you talking about and they will engage back and forth asking questions to assure your knowledge and you level of confidence on your responses

Interview Questions

• Do you have Verilog/HDL experience?   1 Answer
    • What do you think is you greatest skill?   1 Answer

Software Engineer 3 Interview

Interview

Simple technical and behavioral questions, like "Name some software design patterns" or "What would you bring to the team". You will not have to write any code or show technical knowledge of any particular coding language.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3Harris (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2020.

Interview

Applied on their site, was contacted by HR a few days after. Had a first ~30 min phone interview with the hiring manager, then a ~45 minute phone interview with the team. The questions focused primarily on my background, a few classic HR questions (greatest strength/weakness), but was overall positive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L3Harris.

Interview

I got had an interview at Grace Hopper. That one was not so technical it was mostly about myself and going over my resume. There was a second interview with the engineering team. After that, it was informed I had the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my resume   1 Answer