L3Harris Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 244 of over 244 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Behavioral and technical questions asked back to back. Single or multiple interviewers are involved with various backgrounds. They give you an opportunity to reveal your strengths and weaknesses, without making you feel pressure during the interview

Interview Questions
  • What are key areas of your technical expertise
    Answer Question
8 people found this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

The interview process was very project oriented, and preparing for the interview was very straight forward. Knowledgeable engineers that know how to get to the core of your competency level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Very friendly and felt comfortable with the hiring team included on the Zoom interview call. They first asked that you talk about yourself, and other generic interview questions. Next, they asked thought provoking questions about specific challenges you've had in the past and how you used problem solving to find a solution. To wrap it up, they asked for any questions you might have for them.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about yourself; Describe a challenge that you faced and how you overcame it.

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Met with three individuals separately to talk about the company, position, and type of work we'd be doing. People felt genuine and open to speak about experiences within the company. All were concerned about new merger.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

The interview lasted all day but was relaxed and friendly. Everyone was very welcoming and no technical questions were asked. They barley even asked about my resume. They really just want to make sure you are a good fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3Harris (Boston, MA)

Interview

They reached out to schedule interview. I told them my availability and then they schedule the interview. Then in interview was asked technical questions. I was asked some questions about myself first. After that they dove right into the techinical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe to me what a deadlock is in multithreaded programming

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

4 hour phone interview with an introduction and interviews with three separate engineering managers. Asked about past project experiences and relevance to the role. Asked behavioral questions but dug into specifics on your resume, often getting technical. Questions on how you work with a team, when you had solved a problem in your workplace.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with the direction of the team.

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Online application followed by phone and zoom interview. Thirty minute call with security representative to make sure background/qualifications are met for the position. One hour zoom interview call with hiring managers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

After a brief phone call, I was invited on site for an interview. The interview consisted of about 10 minutes of brief questions, including some basic circuits stuff, as well as "getting to know you" type questions, then a 45 minute tour of the facility, repair center, manufacturing, and engineering lab space. It was awesome!

Interview Questions
  • There were some basic circuits questions, I don't recall exactly, as that was over three years ago.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockwall, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3Harris (Rockwall, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was a simple and straight forward interview. We discussed my past projects and experience, what my ideal job would be, about L3 Harris and types of projects they work on and what I’m interested in.

Interview Questions
  • What is the ideal job that you’re looking for?

Anonymous Employee in Fair Oaks Ranch, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L3Harris (Fair Oaks Ranch, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

The virtual interview process consisted of 5 separate interviews with 6 different people. It was very intensive, however, they make you feel comfortable. The entire team was great in communicating any additional information they needed to clarify.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and why you fit in this role.
  • How can you contribute to the business development aspect of L3 Harris.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 244 Interviews