Cover image for L3Harris

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

L3Harris Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 350 of over 350 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Behavioral only. Really just trying to get to know you as a person and see if you are a good fit with the company. Initial interview and then in person where you meet with multiple people.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you failed Tell me about a time that you convinced someone to do something.
    Answer Question

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

They emailed me to schedule a screening. After the screening I got the interview a week after. The interview was a video call on Microsoft Teams. It was two people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about L3Harris

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

The interview was mostly based on your own experiences and questions about your resume, etc. Nothing too technical. My interview was with the person who would be my manager if I got the position, and another employee in the department.

Interview Questions
  • How does your experience with [something from your resume] prepare you for this role?

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

I talked about myself in a school career showcase then I got an interview where they asked abt a couple projects from my resume and why i am interestd in them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3Harris (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022

Interview

it was really smooth, conducted onsite at SHPE convention and he explained to me the projects that are available for the position and discussed the position further, we discussed my projects in detail and how my experience overlaps with projects in this position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

I met the hiring manager at a job fair and I connected with him through linked in and sent him my resume there. I was emailed by hr after and was scheduled for a video interview.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about strengths, and weaknesses, no technical questions

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Recruiter on the phone was very condescending. They tried moving me forward through interview process, but the phone interview was enough for me to decline. Recruiter talked to me like I was stupid basically...

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what we even do here?

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

The process involved one in person interview that was one hour that included behavioral questions and some technical questions. The response time was very quick and they offer assistance with visiting facilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

The interview immediately followed a career fair. I was initially going to be interviewed for an analytics position but they decided to interview me for a mechanical engineering position. It was a fairly relaxed interview, all questions were reasonable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Applied on the company website and received a phone call from a recruiter six weeks later. Had two phone interviews with different levels of management. Received an offer letter two days later by email and accepted. From the time the recruiter reached out to the time I accepted my offer took less than a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 350 Interviews

L3Harris Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at L3Harris as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Electrical Engineer and Software Engineer(Internship) rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Systems Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at L3Harris takes an average of 29 days when considering 384 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Manufacturing Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Software Engineer(Internship) roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 56 days).

Common stages of the interview process at L3Harris according to 384 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.28%