LCC International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LCC International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LCC International (Newark, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

HR Calling to check your availability and and you hourly rate, then Manager is talking for technical question, and if you passed you go in process by sign the offer, allow to background check, drug check and fill the application,

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LCC International (Overland Park, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

Tech Recruiter had sent out an email to my friend regarding the position.
    I sent my resume to the recruiter and got a response asking to fill out a basic questionnaire about personal details and experience.
    Two days later got a call to schedule interview in the evening.
    Interviewer was the Director of LCC Nader Famili. Great experience, if you don't know or fumble somewhere he helps you out.

Interview Questions

• I had done a project on small cells so a few questions were about it

- LTE vs UMTS
      - Bandwidth of UMTS
      - Why move to LTE from UMTS?
      - Technology used in LTE
      - OFDM
      - TDMA vs FDMA
      Answer Question

Associate RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LCC International in May 2014.

Interview

Immediate hiring on a phone call from the manager for a project and easy interview questions. Was hired on a weekend and joined immediately, the HR dept was fast and would negotiate if you know how to extract from them, did not give any benefits initially for the job.

P.S. : Take everything from the HR and management in writing or email, else you may face problems in the future

Negotiation

Not much at an entry level position

Project Accountant Interview

Interview

phone interview, F2F interview

Migration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LCC International in April 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview with ALL the supervisors and the Director. It was kind of threatening because I wasn't told this by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Someone asked me what an acronym on my resume was.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can negotiate salary.

Project Manager-Network Performance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LCC International (Overland Park, KS) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview along with a face-to-face interview. Process was smooth, but very long and detailed. The good thing about it is the process from interview to starting was very short, possibly 4-5 days.

Interview Questions

• How do you create a certain formula in excel to give a particular outcome.   1 Answer

Fiance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LCC International (Tyson, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

first step is phone interview to ask general questions, they will schedule you in office interview with multiple faces. They will Notify you in 1-5 days if you get offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Why did you change job, what can you bring to company?   Answer Question

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LCC International (Chantilly, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

They offer me a position and I took a interview. After selection They explain me about the salary packet and benefits

Interview Questions

• In general, if you have a good experience it should be fine   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I got a 10k bonus to start before.

Project Manager-Network Performance Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LCC International (McLean, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was initially interviewed by phone, one time. It went smooth, no trick question/s, Hired on same initial interview. Good ol' boy culture, ... I didn't have a problem with it. It's their company!!

Interview Questions

• ... "How many credit cards do you have?" ...   1 Answer

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LCC International (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

It was behavioral mostly, with some technical scenarios. I was interviewed by a panel of 3 current team members. I was asked about my resume, the trials I had done, and my technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe the Handover process in 2G?
      Q: Describee the trials you conducted (mentioned in the resume)
      Q: describe how you managed your team
      Answer Question